Europe's Anti-American Obsession

no offence but out of all the Europian countries, England, UK, Scottland are overrated

Reaktor4 said:
Isnt it ironic that you just exemplified the stereotype of americans not getting irony :LOL:
There wasn't anything ironic about it. It's not "ironic" that I've heard of Europe.

iyfyoufhl said:
no offence but out of all the Europian countries, England, UK, Scottland are overrated

In what sense, and by whom? The International Association of Nation Appraisal?

And by the way, England and Scotland are parts of the UK, so I don't know what you're at by listing them all...

Hapless said:
In all actuality, we are all more closely related than we might think. Is it possible for anyone to say they are 100% Anglo-Saxon, 100% Irish, 100% Briton, 100% French? Any modern day Englishman might possibly have Roman, Celtic, Anglo-Saxon, French and Scandinavian blood coursing through his veins.

this one speaks truth..but you forgot to mention the possibility of some "non-white" ancestry here and there..

eventually we will breed the differences out..

QUICK!! everyone have sex with someone outside your race/religion!! lets speed up the process!

T.H.C.138 said:
this one speaks truth..but you forgot to mention the possibility of some "non-white" ancestry here and there..

eventually we will breed the differences out..

QUICK!! everyone have sex with someone outside your race/religion!! lets speed up the process!
I'm good with that. :naughty:

pomegranate said:
In what sense, and by whom? The International Association of Nation Appraisal?

I can't stop laughing.

On another note:
Iyfyoufhl, where are you from? I've been wondering for a few days.

Hapless said:
In all actuality, we are all more closely related than we might think. Is it possible for anyone to say they are 100% Anglo-Saxon, 100% Irish, 100% Briton, 100% French? Any modern day Englishman might possibly have Roman, Celtic, Anglo-Saxon, French and Scandinavian blood coursing through his veins.

Humanity, and all Homo-Sapiens came from Africa. So in reality, we are all Africans. Take that, you racist bastards. :sniper:

A lot of research suggests that the modern human population may have dwindled as low as about 6500 at some point in history... we're all related!

bah.. soon we'll all be brown, a big brown homogenous human species. Thats a good thing. I don't think theres any reason why having seperate races would be so overwhelmingly beneficial to having one global light-brown semi-asian looking human mould.

Back