Ever have a bad day?

Pesmerga

Reaction score
I'm having a really shitty day. Despite the really fun BF2 video I just participated in, despite not having to do anything and not having a ****ing care in the world, my day is shitty

• Found out my friend is moving away
• The girl I am freaking crazy for just said she needed time
• My other friend is doing not-so-nice things to his arm.

This is freaking awesome, I always get my hopes up with girls, and then they slam it in your face. I can't believe this, myself, everyone else, it's just all so homo****ingsexual. I'm sick and tired of being the nice guy, I'm sick and tired of giving them everything I think they want. But I don't want to be that mean jack off either, because that's not who I am. I am so god damn lonely. My friend who is a girl is going to Greece for the first two weeks of summer, so we won't be able to hang out then, my other friend is moving 3 days after Summer begins to his mother's, and I have no ****ing plans for the summer. Games got boring, music isn't what it used to be, I'm thinking just going on a short-recoil mindset and being the biggest ****ing alpha male I can.

**** you, world.

Mate, sounds like you need to get down the gym and work some anger off and get bigger at the same time.

High testosterone, high endorphins e.t.c........you feel good all the time (except when you can't eat for a while, that's when you put someones head through the wall)

I find that the best thing for this kind of situation is to go for a nice, leisurely jog. Then come back and tell that chick to put it in her mouth. It works 99.9% of the time, but that other 0.1% is a bitch.

I have bad days, sadly I'm unsure how to get over it except waiting.

But to be a bastard but I never have bad days. This week just went by in seconds.

It does suck, though. Espcially when you thought that the girl was crazy for you.

No, all my days are totally perfect, lovely girlfriend, my bands doing great, no stress from school, bucketloads of cash, and to top it all off I have a, quite frankly, massive penis.

I picked up meditation at some point. Helps immensely on days like that. Otherwise, I'd recommend doing something radically out of the ordinary and exciting if possible, even if its with yourself.

Thanks for the tips!

I'm feeling much better. Well, much better, as in, relative from the time I wanted to throw my head into an oncoming train.

Weekends coming it up so I suggest you take a load off, go party it up have a little to drink and find a young lady to hookup with. It will get your minds off things.

Hold on a sec, I'm physic. *puts hand on temple, makes buzzing sound*

She IMed you and said she'd give you a try at the end of the school year didn't she?

Look man, I really hate to be all "I told you so", but I did warn you: going too quickly can f*ck shit up.

That said, give it time, and I'm sure she'll come around. And as for your friend moving away... well, let me tell you this:

I've had 5 AMAZING friends in my life. Just, unbelievable, brotherly, completely awesome friends. The first one moved away to Atlanta in 3rd grade. The second, and best (James) moved to Switzerland in 6th grade. The third moved to a town 2 hours away in 7th grade. The fourth moved back to Russia in 8th grade. The fifth moved back to India in 9th grade.

No joke :|.

With the exception of 1 or 2, I only got to chill with these kids for about a year before they left. And they were AWESOME. I've never felt so comfortable with someone in my life. But... life goes on. My heart's still beating, albeit a bit more painfully, and I'm still truckin'. So it sucks, but don't worry. And don't you dare bitch about losing friends :p

JNightshade said:
I've had 5 AMAZING friends in my life. Just, unbelievable, brotherly, completely awesome friends. The first one moved away to Atlanta in 3rd grade. The second, and best (James) moved to Switzerland in 6th grade. The third moved to a town 2 hours away in 7th grade. The fourth moved back to Russia in 8th grade. The fifth moved back to India in 9th grade.

No joke :|.

With the exception of 1 or 2, I only got to chill with these kids for about a year before they left. And they were AWESOME. I've never felt so comfortable with someone in my life. But... life goes on. My heart's still beating, albeit a bit more painfully, and I'm still truckin'. So it sucks, but don't worry. And don't you dare bitch about losing friends :p
heh, you should consider yourself lucky- I've never really felt "comfortable" with anyone. D: D: D:

UltimaApocalyspe said:
Hold on a sec, I'm physic. *puts hand on temple, makes buzzing sound*

She IMed you and said she'd give you a try at the end of the school year didn't she?

zomg how do you do it

in soviet russia bad days have you!

(don't try it bliink D: )

Arrr, I never have a bad day with god by my side!

godpirate4uo.jpg

Oh my god, i'm rolling on the floor laughing. That is gross!

Just smile and be happy cuz if your sad then lifes no fun? Therefor you should be happy to make the best out of any situation.

You know your having a bad day when the HL2.net site has 666 guests..I'm serious, look at the forum information for members and guests. Now that's a bad day.

EDIT: nevermind, the bad day is over, the number changed.

Pes - one thing I've learnt is that women you go to school with are losers. Just wait until you enter a working environment, and then you can and will bone everyone.

As for self-harming, the only thing you can do is be there for your friend. Try to talk to him every day, and get his feelings out. That way he doesn't need to turn them inwards in such a violent way.

-Angry Lawyer

Pesmerga said:
• The girl I am freaking crazy for just said she needed time
Is she, by any chance, called Emily?
Because that really would be quite an amazing co-incidence.

Sulkdodds said:
Is she, by any chance, called Emily?
Because that really would be quite an amazing co-incidence.

I'm sure it took you and a team of military decrypters to figure that out.

You didn't just look at my Hetairia title or anything...

Back