Ever paid for a prostitute's services?

Have you paid for sex from a hooker?

• Yes

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • No

Votes: 131 95.6%

• Total voters
Can you pay Prostitutes to do more useful things? And what's the going rate?

I pay call-girls to make me noodles and give me massages while I play CS.

So yes, and no.

Also ITT, some sort of weird backwards cybering between a 14 year old boy and a 46 year old man who live in Paraguay, smokes pipe tobacco in cigarettes, and has diabetes.

My friend once ordered a stripper. I got to dance with her. Damn expensive bitch.

What's bizarre about these forums, is that people tend to post honestly about most things. Unless there is some wacky third party candidate option for their vote, they'll generally vote truthfully. It's crazy!

Now... who voted yes!? I'm expecting it's one of our older members and it happened some time in the mid 90's!

Now... who voted yes!? I'm expecting it's one of our older members and it happened some time in the mid 90's!
The vote was there when I put my post in 8 minutes after the thread's creation. So either Krynn is using this thread to brag, Corp Sheppo decided that Shamrock does indeed count or MCHammer really did break it down with your mother.
Like laundry?
That'd be a start I guess. I drink tea and eat cake mostly, so getting those things would be useful... writing essays on Renaissance theatre would be a huge plus too.

Nope, I never pay.

I always leave them bleeding in the gutter and never see them again.

On a serious note, though, I have never used this kind of service and don't intend to.

You guys just wait. One night, while intoxicated in a foreign town in a strange country. And then...

/joke?

I shot a whore in Reno just to watch her die.

Picture2-19.png

I haven't.

But one of my friends did pay a prostitute for her services. Using MMORPG cash. True story.

By the way, prostitution is legal in this country.

There was this girl at the store today that looked like a prostitute. But she was too pretty to be one.

It was probably a prostitute who had swapped bodies into a pretty girl but still dressed like a whore. Body swaps happen all the time on TV, there must be some basis in fact, right?

There was this girl at the store today that looked like a prostitute. But she was too pretty to be one.

According to my friend who accidentally picked one up, they can look very pretty and normal, but still turn out to be a whore.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't been tempted. I've been with the same girl for 11 year now and so, so badly want to **** someone different. Not becasue she might be prettier, or funnier, just someone different (I blame some primal, male instinct). Someone you can pay who's guaranteed to go away afterwards is a more attractive proposition than chancing a possible bunny boiler who might get all clingy and **** things up.

You are the devil on my right shoulder :devil:

Come on man, nothing bad will happen. Here, I'll even pay for it.

Yes. I hired one to help me move house. They're hard workers.

Its a good offer man. I mean , your essentially getting it for free now!

Edit : at Warbs

So I turned down this street looking for a baskin robbins, cuz they got 31 flavors n' shit, but theyre expensive as hell in Japan..

Anyway.
So there was like a lot of guys standing in front of stores and suddenly one of them just asked if I want to have fun (in Japanese) and I was like "**** yeah" (in Japanese) and then he showed me to a wall of pictures and let me have my pick. Then I had sex (in Japanese).

Once I payed for this prostitute who was kind of gothy. But then I got into a big argument with the pimp who claimed she wasn't a goth at all, and I had to run away.

Nope. Never paid for a hooker. I have a buddy who lost his virginity to one in Japan though!

Once I payed for this prostitute who was kind of gothy. But then I got into a big argument with the pimp who claimed she wasn't a goth at all, and I had to run away.

Aha aha ahahaha

hey all
i did pay for a prostitutes in the past but only when i dont have a girlfriend

If prostitution were legal and regulated (like near Las Vegas) it would be a lot safer. If two consenting adults wish to exchange money and have sex, I think that's their business.

I wouldn't pay for sex myself, but that's another issue.

Back