Ever wanted to code your own fighting moves in a sandbox beat-em-up

This game is amazingly fun. I'm gonna go get v1.97... any clues, guys?

Haha, landings are great fun. I'm going to have fun with those until I can remember a way to effectively reproduce a good attack position.

Oh, and one time, I managed to start off okay, grabbing the guy's left arm with my right, getting my left arm under his, and turning my back to him for a throw. So I turn my body, and my left arm rips off completely. I try valiantly to pull the blue guy over me at least somewhat, but all I do is start flipping myself over his arm. I counter that flip, spin to face him (while still in midair, attached to his arm) and try to kick him in the stomach. I miss, and my legs hook around his arm, and I can't get them off. So I get my arm out of the way... without detaching... and rip THAT arm off at the shoulder. So I decide that now that I've lost both my arms due to... me... the best plan of attack is to wiggle. So I do that for 20 frames, but end up twisting myself more around his arm, and my left leg breaks at the knee. I fall off, trying to kick him in the face as I fall, but that only propels me into the ground harder, where my head breaks off.

I love this.

Should've saved a replay D:

edit: one of mine: http://rapidshare.de/files/34495544/huhuhu.rpl.html (rapidshare, I know, many have problems with it, but I couldn't find any other site where I could upload something else than video, flash, graphic).

What's the difference between 1.97 and 2.00 apart from the menu options. Is the gameplay better?

Holy crap! This game is amazing. Hours and hours of mindless fun - in multiplayer, I saw a guy rip his own head off!

Thanks for directing me to this.

What's the difference between 1.97 and 2.00 apart from the menu options. Is the gameplay better?

In 1.97 you can save your replays, change the distance between the fighters, turn on/off dismemberments and disqualifications. I think that's it. The ability to save replays makes me play 1.97.

I can only get the guy to kick the other guy in the balls. I can't punch, just kick, I know I can, but I don't have the ability to.. I did get my guy to break dance though, I loled alot when I saw that, because I'd just press space, roll the mouse wheel all over the guy, then press space again, and he break danced, he even kicked the other guy in the face, too! BREAK DANCE FIGHTING!

I can only get the guy to kick the other guy in the balls. I can't punch, just kick, I know I can, but I don't have the ability to.. I did get my guy to break dance though, I loled alot when I saw that, because I'd just press space, roll the mouse wheel all over the guy, then press space again, and he break danced, he even kicked the other guy in the face, too! BREAK DANCE FIGHTING!

Use the muscles in the upper torso to punch.

That one is insane. I recommend the forums if you want to get some cool moves done - people are always posting great move lists there.

lolol :LOL:

"RED WINS"... are you sure about that? :p

Edit: Is it possible to tear yourself clean in half? Yes. Yes it is.

This is the best time waster since that falling sand game.

Hehe. It's also possible to rip your arms off (each hand rips itself off):

relax all
(lower/raise shoulders - optional)
contract elbows
make grabby hands
space until you hear a crack
ungrabby hands

edit: woohoo! I managed to rip both the legs and arms off on both fighters (each one rips his own); needed 110 distance for that, as at 100 they collided and one of them was left with one arm: http://rapidshare.de/files/34688091/2armandlegrip.rpl.html

Hehe. It's also possible to rip your arms off (each hand rips itself off):

relax all
(lower/raise shoulders - optional)
contract elbows
make grabby hands
space until you hear a crack
ungrabby hands

edit: woohoo! I managed to rip both the legs and arms off on both fighters (each one rips his own); needed 110 distance for that, as at 100 they collided and one of them was left with one arm: http://rapidshare.de/files/34688091/2armandlegrip.rpl.html

Omg, I really want to replicate the archery one. ^ ^

All I can do so far is tear my own legs of, beat them over my head and try and walk with them.

Back