Ever wanted to visit Valve?

Harryz

Tank
Reaction score
Well, you can, sorta...;)

valve.jpg

I used Googles Map feature. Its pretty cool feature. If you look closely, you can see Gabe. :E

nice lol kinda look like Counter-Strike overview hehehe... well im way 2 far from there... how you use that google feature?

wow, is it that small? Anyone can go in and steal, also terror attack is easy.

I thought Valve was protected by guards and "ports" that checked every incoming person. Also that it was a HUGE compund with alot of buildings.....but thats...thats just....my mothers house.......

HL2Fans_MoleX said:
how you use that google feature?

Type in a destination such as your home or grand canyon or white house and click search. Then click the satelite icon in the top right corner. Its quite amazing.

been there, done that. t'was very cool meeting the valve guys, but Seattles a little to cold for my liking.

heh yah, I did this same thing, and was gonna forum post it, but thought I woulda got flamed for being a 'Stupid Newb" Thats what I get for thinking to negatively! :p

Yeah, I did a search on all sorts of things with that. My old Home State of Nebraska has LOTS of pictures, but for some reason, Missouri has nothing up close *sadface*

Bellevue eh? Perhaps I will pay them a visit after I go to the Penny Arcade Expo this summer.

Ravioli said:
wow, is it that small? Anyone can go in and steal, also terror attack is easy.

I thought Valve was protected by guards and "ports" that checked every incoming person. Also that it was a HUGE compund with alot of buildings.....but thats...thats just....my mothers house.......
I imagine it is pretty secure. They own a whole floor in this place, "The Bank of America".

Attachments

• outside.jpg
    outside.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 252
A friend of mine is always going back and forth between Denver and Bellevue 'cause he works for the engineering department of T-Mobile (where they're headquarted. I work in good old sales for them here in the Mile High city, btw). Maybe I can convince him to accost the people at Valve so they'll sign something for me. Although, he doesn't even play games. Bastard.

Chris_D said:
I imagine it is pretty secure. They own a whole floor in this place, "The Bank of America".
And then there is the vortigaunt high security force protecting them 24/7.

...what? You didn't read that article? It was on IGN...

What's that grey box above the building? Does Valve have a magic rectangular blimp?

Back