Evolution in action ?

Not earth shattering, but interesting nonetheless.

I give you 9 headcrabs on 10 :thumbs:

oh thank you so much. hey if it does happen with these fish might put the creationists to bed or it might not who knows.

Just a thought

Don't you see?

THIS IS A TRIAL BY GOD TO TEST OUR FAITH!

OMG I am with u God. Let the evolutionists dieeeeee :p

j/k

This won't go over swimmingly with the creationists. They'll probably not change their views and blame it on the article being a bit fishy on the subject of actual evolution (Speciation isn't really the same thing).

Don't jump to conclusions about creationists.

Not all of them are blind to science, infact some embrace science alongside God to explain several things that ... well, are'nt explained. Or are, but maybe we they just missed it.

I would like to believe that there was a higher being involved with the creation of human beings, rather than us just being slowley formed from some pile of muck. But seriously, who knows for sure. The fact is I'm sitting on my computer typing this today and thats all that matters to me. Being right or wrong, knowing the truth or not isn't going to change that.

This in absolutely no way effects creationism :/
Creationists fully embrace micro evolution, which is all this is

Ikerous said:
This in absolutely no way effects creationism :/
Creationists fully embrace micro evolution, which is all this is

You like to go against the norm, don't you? :)

We shouldn't need to reprove something that's already been proven.

Also, drawing a line between microevolution and macroevolution is a load of shit. They're the same process, whether you like it or not.

99.vikram said:
You like to go against the norm, don't you? :)
Haha i simply point out the truth as I see it
Mechagodzilla said:
We shouldn't need to reprove something that's already been proven.

Also, drawing a line between microevolution and macroevolution is a load of shit. They're the same process, whether you like it or not.
I agree. However, creationists do not. If you were to show this article to a creationist they would say, "So what?"
You'd just be telling them something they already accept as true; so it wouldn't be groundshaking in the slightest

Which is all I meant by my post

Back