Exclusive Half-Life movie picture!!

really old movie , but damn well could be. If Charlie Sheen was in it all the production costs would be wasted on coke and hookers.

he's yanking. But, as has been said a million times before, charlie sheen looking like that is perfect to play gordon.

So long as we get alot of hooker and coke scenes, it's fine by me...oh, THAT coke. :p

I wasn't trying to fool people into thinking it WAS the Half-Life movie. Just doing it as a joke.

And it obvisouly had you going, seeing that you had to check the address ;).

Lol. Wait enough time and a joke is "new" again. That pict was fist posted like in july. Someone even photoshoped a HEV suit on the camera guy.

The photoshpped one is better. I especially like the sceintist in the photoshop.

Originally posted by Tredoslop
You telling the truth?
-or-
Are you yanking my testicles?

He's yankin yer testicles, now if I was you I would press charges for sexual assault.

right. i think....

the man from fight club he should play gordon (not brad pitt, the other main one....) and christopher walken should play the G-MAN HANDS DOWN and you all know it!!!!

if youy don't know him, well just type his name in google and then you will find him! he is SO the man to play G-MAN!

Originally posted by commando
right. i think....

the man from fight club he should play gordon (not brad pitt, the other main one....) and christopher walken should play the G-MAN HANDS DOWN and you all know it!!!!

if youy don't know him, well just type his name in google and then you will find him! he is SO the man to play G-MAN!

you're trying to think of edward norton

Originally posted by Maskirovka
you're trying to think of edward norton

YEA thanks he will so do the part edward norton from fight club, main character! he will so be best at gordon. and CHRISTOPHER WALKEN FOR G-MAN....errm Alyx..don't know yet hmmm? and barnes BRUCE WILLIS!

Charlie Sheen could definately play Gordon. But in some pics he looks more like Dante from Clerks. That and his face isn't as narrow as most of the pics of Gordon.
I think Johnney Depp could play the part pretty well too. Just look at this.

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_7_3/images/movie-ninth-gate.jpg

I think it's an either or thing. They;re both great for the part. But since I like Johnney Depp, and this is my post, I'd prefer him.

And the thing about Christopher Walken playing the G-Man is dead on! That weirdo was made for the part! It makes sense, because I think that they're both aliens. :LOL:

If you go to the site before the image(http://movieweb.com/movie/arrival/), you can clearly see that this is not Half Life movie.... you should have tried harder (ex: not linking it to the same site)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that seems like it could lead into the HL story....
:)

LOL at the first pic...

he really does look like Gordon....

haha4-thejavaman1.jpg

In all discussions of game to movie translations the argument always seems to center around who LOOKS most like the characters.

This is stupid.

Lets just find the best actors for the roles regardless of what they look like! Charlie Sheen may look a little like Gordon Freeman but I seriously hope he isn't cast to play him in any possible future HL movie. For God's sake the man's best movie, Platoon, came out 15-odd years ago! And it was only good because it was directed by Oliver Stone!

A better question for threads like these is who will DIRECT the movie. The director generally has a much bigger impact on the final product than ANY of the actors.

My vote: We'll, Kubrick if he wasn't dead...probably someone like David Fincher now...

Charlie Sheen may look like him... but... hmmmm... that doesn't seem riiiight... I mean... just the voice would throw it off...

I like the Edward Norton idea... much more like him...

Originally posted by Letters
Charlie Sheen may look like him... but... hmmmm... that doesn't seem riiiight... I mean... just the voice would throw it off...

I like the Edward Norton idea... much more like him...

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

How could the voice throw you off? You've never even heard Gordon's voice.

Back