Exclusive: New Spider-Man 3 Photo!

Asuka

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Works for me. If it doesnt for anyone else i also posted the main link. Just go to that and click on it manually.

Not much at all shown, but seems darker. Looking good.

Ok, who's the one responsible for deleting my image?

I thought the symbiote suit didn't have those webbings on them.

Still, looks cool.

spidey3small.jpg

Looks neat.

Some people over at AICN are saying it might be Venom's suit instead of the symbiote suit... i dunno what to believe

If that's Venom's suit, this movie shall suck donkey balls...
If it's the symbiote suit, it might MIGHT be good... but I don't like what I see either way...
They basically just spray painted the original suit black. :|

xlucidx said:
If that's Venom's suit, this movie shall suck donkey balls...
If it's the symbiote suit, it might MIGHT be good... but I don't like what I see either way...
They basically just spray painted the original suit black. :|
Well, the origin for the suit could be very different from what it was before, so there might be a very good reason the suit is the same, or this could be so early that it may very well change before the movie comes out

Yikes, this better be just an early image to get us excited, but that's so not the symbiote suit or venom or anything except a black version of the original suit. I really hope they do Spidey/Venom justice. After seeing this pic, I am not too confident.

Is it for the mainstream masses who would be too confused by seeing Spidey in an all black get-up with just a big white spider on his chest like the Punisher symbol? I dunno. If they dumb it down like that, however, count me out.

VictimOfScience said:
Yikes, this better be just an early image to get us excited, but that's so not the symbiote suit or venom or anything except a black version of the original suit. I really hope they do Spidey/Venom justice. After seeing this pic, I am not too confident.

Is it for the mainstream masses who would be too confused by seeing Spidey in an all black get-up with just a big white spider on his chest like the Punisher symbol? I dunno. If they dumb it down like that, however, count me out.
You say that, yet you watch X-Men where they changed every single outfit? Hmmm...

I'm not a comic book fan and have never read an official Spidey comic but I do love the X-men and Spidey films, but isn't that just his usual suit but at night where it's hard to distinguish the colours?

And if anyone could tell me what the symbiote suit is, I'd be grateful. :D

VictimOfScience said:

It really depends on how Sam Raimi decides to do the origin of the suit, and how it all plays out, but somnething tells me this is very early and it will look different in the movie.

I must say though, that black suit does look pretty kickass

While I hope that if they follow the venom storyline they give him the symbiote suit, I must admit that picture is badass.

never understood why the symbiote was so well liked ...it originated during secret wars and was just plain stupid at the time ..never did get into venom either. I prefered spidey when he fought more down to earth villians like Kingpin, scarecrow, the Rose and others

Wow, how uninteresting.

I tend to not care about movies that I won't be seeing for more than 15 months.

CptStern said:
never understood why the symbiote was so well liked ...it originated during secret wars and was just plain stupid at the time ..never did get into venom either. I prefered spidey when he fought more down to earth villians like Kingpin, scarecrow, the Rose and others
I liked the way the symbiote suit looked, not necessarily the origin, which was admittedly a bit ridiculous. Also, as cool as Venom is, I rather preferred Carnage because he was more menacing, more homicidal. I always figured if Spidey was ever in trouble it'd be from Carnage.

More down-to-earth villians are more par for the course for Batman, though. Spiderman, due to his origins, allows for some villians that are a bit more out-there.

Well, that's what I think.

ya I agree but they dont have to be bank robbers with masks ..green goblin, mysterio, kingpin etc

I grew up with the classics so to see parker continually remade kinda gets on my nerves

although I was never that into spiderman, more of an xmen fan

Back