gen1.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 372
  • gen2.JPG
    gen2.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 373
  • gen3.JPG
    gen3.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 359
ROFL, but it looks like something out of the holocaust....

we11er said:
ROFL, but it looks like something out of the holocaust....
now there's a sentence that ROFL shouldn't be present in...

Screenshots are cool but sort of frightening.

genocide1.jpg looked just like Equilibrium, I agree, the jaded people all lined up in the same clothes.

LOL! Nice one man, that's brilliant, I got a whole lot of screenshots to post, like Resistance fighters armed with crowbars vs Combine armed with crowbars, only problem is the AI behaves a bit wierd with the crowbars, hard to explain but they occasionally just stand around. Try it out, the ragdolls are great, especially when you do the fight on rooftops :E

And that's when the waves of antlions burst in and the true slaughter began...

Ahem, anyway, yes, very nice. If somewhat twisted. But hey, can't say it's not something that hasn't crossed my mind.

that was either a single player nova prospekt part but im guessing it was dm_overwatch.... :S

Weird.. everybody keeps saying this is weird and strange, I don't think it is :D

Someone tell me how to do a video without fraps, and I'll make one.

Do this, open the console and type, record ***** , ***** being the name you want to call it. It will make a demo file that runs fast and has almost no slowdown. Type stop in the console to stop recording.

btw try doing "find music/sound" in the console, you might find the option to play music on command.

Whoa those are impressive,How bout a Courtyard near the start or end with Civilians and Striders with their main guns?

Havoc01 said:
Do this, open the console and type, record ***** , ***** being the name you want to call it. It will make a demo file that runs fast and has almost no slowdown. Type stop in the console to stop recording.

btw try doing "find music/sound" in the console, you might find the option to play music on command.

I thought of making it into a xvid or divx coded video, so no game loading and stuff would be required. Then I could edit it with some program and add music.

That's cool :D

valve did a nice job on those ragdolls, they look real o.o

You should do another one just with humans against aliens lol... :naughty:

Yeah, just make sure you don't go out and kill people or eat babies or anything, because it'll all come back to these pictures and then suddenly HL2 is bad influence because it makes people want to commit murder.

Well, I think it's healthy to vent your inner beast every now and then. It sure beats doing that in real life. I like the idea of slowing it down and setting it to music. The theme to Platoon would be perfect.

Can you do a battle between Dog and a warrior sandlion?

someone contact this person't parents/school counselor/center for troubled kids/people immediately

I just have a question. How do you spawn killable main characters like Kleiner, Eli, Alyx, etc? Normally they are invincible, so what is the command?

Awesome dude. Don't listen to these bleeding-heart types. It's just a polygonl model, not an actual person. If anything this is artistic somehow. not everyone thinks the combine is inherently evil you know!

Thx for your comments everyone :D, i'm glad you appreciated my efforts.

To all of you who are worried about my mental health, don't worry, making all the screenshots didn't make me want to kill anyone.

I probably won't be making any more screens on this theme, i'm pretty sick of all the blood and deaths for now.

S W E E T GG mate, your my hero :thumbs:

EDIT: Make one with alot of fast zombies and normal zombies and then will have fun watching the combine trying to get em off.

give the combine a normal machine gun, not the phsygun or whatever it was.

Back