F*cking Hackers

kickass2009

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to find counterstrike servers with cheating death installed on them.

cheating death is crap and doesnt do anything. few people cheat on CS at the moment if you carnt take the heat get out of the kitchen. im gussing your probly one of the millions of 12 yo kids that assume that everyone that is better then them is a hacker just because everyone elce seems to think everyone elce is a hacker.
there is a place for you people to complain... check out www.counter-strike.net

Please do not class cheating newbies as 'hackers'. These people couldn't hack their way out of a paper bag. They can't 'hack' life. That is the reason they spend their days trying to make other peoples lives as miserable as possible.

They don't even deserve the term Script Kiddy.

Infact they don't deserve a term at all, they deserve to die. Or maybe thats a little too soft on them.

Pobz said:
Please do not class cheating newbies as 'hackers'. These people couldn't hack their way out of a paper bag. They can't 'hack' life. That is the reason they spend their days trying to make other peoples lives as miserable as possible.

They don't even deserve the term Script Kiddy.

Infact they don't deserve a term at all, they deserve to die. Or maybe thats a little too soft on them.
They deserve their computers taken away and touch a female. :thumbs:

Tredoslop said:
They deserve their computers taken away and touch a female. :thumbs:

I disagree. I would take away their computers and make them touch a man's package.

...Cheating Death doesn't do anything? Cheating Death works very well.. the latest update, ahem:

CDeath v4.18.1
Released on April 3, 2004

* Steam Compatibility.

anyhow, CD is/always has been better than VAC, I haven't used it seriously in a few months, but, it's always been the best of the best

Pressure said:
I disagree. I would take away their computers and make them touch a man's package.
Knowing the hackers, it would make them happy to touch a man's package.

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw someone cheating, and I play CS every day. Cheaters are extremely rare now. I don't mean to insult your intelligence, but it is unlikely the people you think are cheating really are. A lot of people just don't realize that cheaters are so much less common now; they just assume that the better players must be using cheats. They are used to seeing real cheaters and don't understand that times have changed.

I don't know how effective CD is, but it seems that VAC has been drastically improved lately. Just make sure you are playing on secure servers and you should be fine.

The only thing hackers are good for is cracking software I'm too arsed to buy IMO.

The truth hurts, dunnit? :)

doods eventually they will let thare cheats get out of date like i did. then they will be banned by valvs gay VAC... i plan to cheat on cs2 asap when it comes out and hacks are avalable

XenoSpirit said:
doods eventually they will let thare cheats get out of date like i did. then they will be banned by valvs gay VAC... i plan to cheat on cs2 asap when it comes out and hacks are avalable

Way to go to show how mature you are. I hope you are joking though. :|

why cheat? makes no sence... "wow i cheated and got banned from cs for a year it was class"

tbh, most people get a little too pissed off at CS cheaters. "they sould be killed" and "they are ruining peoples lives" are slightly exaggerated comments. TBH, public CS sucks. i play it every now and again, but the only way to have real fun with CS is to join a clan and do it properly. Mind you i dont sdo that because it is life consuming :LOL:

So cheating on public servers doesnt "ruin peoples lives". In fact, i find it annoying when people moan "OMG he killed me he must be a hacker", because no matter how annoyed you may be youre still sitting in a chair, over a moniter, playing a game. its not really much of a big deal.

And the hackers themselves- the only real sad ones are people who actually love gaming and talk on forums etc, because they understand what computer gaming is like. But even so, stealing their PC is actually a really unfair thing to do- the best punishment would be to put a game- blocking, unremovable virus on their PC :p

Most of the people who download cheats are probally just n00bs who dont really care about gaming, and if thats the case i suppose theyre not exacly that bad- as they dont really know how serios some people are, and they dont exactly play games much.

But after reading this, dont actually get led to belive that i dont mind cheating... i think its sad and immature. i just think that phrases like "they should die" and "steal there PC" are a bit innapropriate, as they are just like you or me. In some cases they may even be less sad than the people that call them hackers, because they may be just some kid who is perfectly normal and cool, but tried out cheats on his crap PC or something, While the gamer sits at home for most of the day playing CS and talking on forums, like me :LOL:

Sorry to say this but playing with cheats in CS the fun :)

I hate CS and i do whatever i can to ruin it for my friends in school.

Kill meh!

Majestic XII said:

Kill meh!

/me :sniper: Majestic !!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Really, unless you're with friends and you're ****ign around, cheating sucks.

Snakebyte said:
I honestly can't remember the last time I saw someone cheating, and I play CS every day. Cheaters are extremely rare now. I don't mean to insult your intelligence, but it is unlikely the people you think are cheating really are. A lot of people just don't realize that cheaters are so much less common now; they just assume that the better players must be using cheats. They are used to seeing real cheaters and don't understand that times have changed.

I don't know how effective CD is, but it seems that VAC has been drastically improved lately. Just make sure you are playing on secure servers and you should be fine.

hmm..well maybe ur fortunate enough to be playing on a server that does not tolerate cheating and has admins in there all the time or something.

i have never used cheats before.. so i do not know "what to look for" but i know someone who used to cheat and while gaming with him recently.. he was pointing out some of the cheaters in the server.

of course its not hard to figure out if a player is cheating.. when his score shows 95-5.

im sorry.. i know there are some pretty darn good players out there but 95-5? i highly doubt there are players out there who rarely die as that score would indicate... :|

i dunno.. maybe cheating is happening less overall.. but i seem to run into them more than i would like to.

I never call anyone a hacker its just i dont like playing with them. When a lot of kids switched from 1.5 to 1.6 from my school the stoped hacking. But theres still a lot of people that do hack out there. All I wanted to know is wher are some good Cheating Death servers. (and yes cheating death does work as someone mentioned because it was just updated a couple months ago) But be honest guys out of the people that play Counterstrike I bet you that 1 in 10 have hacked or do still hacked. What the point is a game? when I come home from school I want to play a game with my friends not some 12 year old wall hacker. But anyway thanks to all the people that stopped when they switched to 1.6

fishymumma said:
why cheat? makes no sence... "wow i cheated and got banned from cs for a year it was class"
i duno what world you live in but in my world its the year 2004 and most evrey person 20+ knows some sort of programing language and probly plays games online so its eather cheat or be cheated and don think vac and hlguard can make server "secure" cause the cheats i used where able to hide and go rright on it undetected

I only cheat in Single-Player games when I'm too bored and want to see what interesting things I can do.:)

kickass2009 said:
and yes cheating death does work as someone mentioned because it was just updated a couple months ago
Amazing, it was updated a couple months ago? VAC gets updated a couple times each week. I know which I would trust more. :rolleyes:
kickass2009 said:
I never call anyone a hacker its just i dont like playing with them.
It is still my opinion that you are confusing cheaters and skilled players. Just my opinion though, I may be wrong. I see legit players get accused of cheats all the time, and a lot of them even get banned. I get accused of cheating frequently, and I have been banned from a bunch of servers. I don't cheat, and never would, but that doesn't stop people from thinking I do.

I really hate what cheating has done to the game; however, now it's not so much the cheaters themselves being a problem as much as the paranoia of the community.

Snakebyte said:
Amazing, it was updated a couple months ago? VAC gets updated a couple times each week. I know which I would trust more. :rolleyes:

Heh, it was actually updated a little over a week ago

Anyhow, I dunno about how it is NOW.. but, around when Cheating Death was used primarily, it was far better than VAC ever will be (well, actually, I take that back, but it's better than it is for now).
Hell, they even stopped updating OGC for one of the versions of CS because CD had an update out in about 2 hours after the release of their latest client that squashed cheaters.

Majestic XII said:

Kill meh!

rofl, exact same with me

Letters said:
Haha, CyberSh33p's CS has got no keys! Stupid newb.

grah! and... dman you lettersssss! now get on IRC so I can be entertained!

worst part is it works ;(

It is still my opinion that you are confusing cheaters and skilled players.
No I dont. I know a lot of great cs players, infact a couple kids in my school play in the CPL. And I never confuse a hacker with a skilled player.

kickass2009 said:
No I dont. I know a lot of great cs players, infact a couple kids in my school play in the CPL. And I never confuse a hacker with a skilled player.
Ok, guess I was wrong.

What team(s) are they on?

No idea i will check with them tomorrow but their in the junior CPL thing. I have no idea what league or team but like i said ill check with them at school? Does anyone else play in the CPL

does anyone remeber the video where the kids computer gets trashed for cheating at a lan. can find it anywere, but funny as hell

Back