f10 spammers are assholes

dekstar said:
Well Scully, until VALVe make a decent Anti-cheat system (Or borrow someone elses that actually works), then Hacking will never stop. So many noobs playing CS, it's scary.

It's not just CS though, it's any game. People are just ****ing lameasses like that. The saying goes, after all, "Online Multiplayer would be great if it wasn't for the other people".

That's a good saying. Also, probably why BOT's were invented - To cut out the middleman, so to speak :D

Kristafon said:
"Hey, what's the best tactic to use for destroying vehicles?"
"Ctrl + r"
"OK... wait a minute, OY!"
lol!

I agree partly with the f10 thing, but if people do it to get "hacks" or some kind of unfair advantage like a health boost or whatever, they shouldn't press it, because you shouldn't cheat.

So whoever presses it on that reason should be kicked out.

And comon, it just kicks you out of the game, and you never fall for it again. No big deal.

I usually don't prank like that but it was funny when i was like
"what does f10 do?"
and all of a sudden 3 people left the game >.< har har har

dekstar said:
Well Scully, until VALVe make a decent Anti-cheat system (Or borrow someone elses that actually works), then Hacking will never stop.

Holy shizit Dek, that sounded almost like a Mulder quote from the X-Files! LOL

-JeZ- said:
Holy shizit Dek, that sounded almost like a Mulder quote from the X-Files! LOL

lol!

the hacking wil never stop... not until the zanbar alien race can live it peace, our universe will always be in danger

IRC is also fun:

/quit and /exit are sitting in a boat, /quit falls out of the boat, who remains in the boat?

:D

Kristafon said:
lol!

the hacking wil never stop... not until the zanbar alien race can live it peace, our universe will always be in danger

Haha, yeah.

I really should stop watching the x-files.

Back