Face

DelaZ

Spy
Reaction score
wip_ins.jpg

Some WIP (model by Jeremy | skin by DelaZ)
http://www.opcoin.net

Hmmmm. Loks very nice and nearly looks real. Its pritty dam sex. Maybe get some better renders if we can. Triangle cound and wireframe as well. Nice nice skin though. Smooth model as well please :D

I usually don't really like photoskins. This is pretty good, but it's still a photoskin. The tip of the nose is too desaturated and out of place. The ear is poorly aligned. Also, the model does not properly represent a black male, so a lot of the shape is pretty weird. Can we see a self-illuminated render?

ankalar said:
I usually don't really like photoskins. This is pretty good, but it's still a photoskin. The tip of the nose is too desaturated and out of place. The ear is poorly aligned. Also, the model does not properly represent a black male, so a lot of the shape is pretty weird. Can we see a self-illuminated render?

ye I was so going to say that, he is right though :D

isn't that the free skin from that photo reference site??

what the hell was the addy? 3dsomething

I thought it was fineart.sk but I can't remember...

It's not a free skin; it's a free photo. I think it was from fineart.sk.

Is the hair modelled or is it just textured?

And i have seen black men that look like that, well, more of a cross white/black person.

It looks to me as if the hair is just textured on. Not to be stereotyping or anything, but usually black men have wider noses and fuller lips. The original photos he used to texture this carry those attributes.

Yeah, the head model is typical "blank" man. I made the skin in about 30 mins... Had difficulties with his eyes who were quite big. I had to make his nose and lips smaller etc... It was a quick job and it's only a WIP. :)
I don't think we will use it anyway. Unless Jeremy models a black man's face.

http://www.3d.sk/ (reference)

We're prob not gonna use it :)

Lot's of thing to do tough :
- remove the cornroles (other hairstyle)
- fix the ears (align)
- new model with "black man" proportions
- fix many other things (nose.. etc)
- skin eyes

that exact same photo has been used by 3 people, the best has to be located at cgn, turned out great, this one is the lowest quality, but the others had no budget for poly's nor map size for the most part.

Back