Facebook Me!

SidewinderX

Reaction score
Just signed up for facebook, so all ya'll who are on it, add me! ;)

http://uva.thefacebook.com/profile.php?id=1516759&l=0b714f5279

For those of who are are not yanks, or have no clue what facebook is, it's a database of college students in schools everywhere. Lets you find people at your school, stuff like that.

So if you're on facebook, be my friend ;). :p

[note: this thread is also for anyone else who wants to be part of an hl2.net network :p]

Uh...congratulations on being facebooked.

Edit: Me = too young too :(

ne0_shiny said:
me three, I'm too young!!!

I'm too cool to.. uh.. facebook myself. Or facebook Sidewinder? Heh whatever it is

Omg You Have Some Kind Of Giant Eye That Resembles A Camera Lens

No idea there was an Admin who went to UVA. I go to GMU, the ugly cousin of Virginia Colleges.

SidewinderX said:
Just signed up for facebook, so all ya'll who are on it, add me! ;)

http://uva.thefacebook.com/profile.php?id=1516759&l=0b714f5279

For those of who are are not yanks, or have no clue what facebook is, it's a database of college students in schools everywhere. Lets you find people at your school, stuff like that.

So if you're on facebook, be my friend ;). :p

[note: this thread is also for anyone else who wants to be part of an hl2.net network :p]

Wow.. isn't this like.. totally defeating the point of keeping schools n such from having too much access on the net? Ok so it might have an age limit to stop younger kids putting up their details.. but still, weirdo's don't exactly stop just cause someone is 18 now heh

The Dark Elf said:
Wow.. isn't this like.. totally defeating the point of keeping schools n such from having too much access on the net? Ok so it might have an age limit to stop younger kids putting up their details.. but still, weirdo's don't exactly stop just cause someone is 18 now heh

You have to be registered on the facebook.com to be able to view user profiles. You also have to apply for and confirm facebook friends. That's why Sidewinder made this thread.

Btw where are you where they restrict school access to the internet?

Facebook isn't as interesting as FACE PARTY!

Just think, someone can have a party, on your face, EVERY DAY!

OK, the name Face Party is just...wrong.

FictiousWill said:
You have to be registered on the facebook.com to be able to view user profiles. You also have to apply for and confirm facebook friends. That's why Sidewinder made this thread.

Btw where are you where they restrict school access to the internet?

The UK, they are stopping lots of schools from accessing the net cause of weirdo's tracking down children. I thought they were doing that in the US too.

Well, TDE, I don't hear about a lot of pedophiles targeting universities, which is what facebook is for.

People need to stop using "Facebook" as a verb. It's really f*cked up sounding. Seriously.

I guess I'll get one now, though. Might as well, going to college in like 3 months.

Edit: Goddamn site wants my school email, but I don't have one yet. W t f?

And by the way, TDE, if you want to complain about something, complain about MySpace.

Erestheux said:
And by the way, TDE, if you want to complain about something, complain about MySpace.

Amen. :) (I love Fenric!)

And yeah, you have to have your school e-mail addy to sign up.

Erestheux said:
Edit: Goddamn site wants my school email, but I don't have one yet. W t f?
Yeah. That's so that only people enrolled in college can get on. Cuz that's what facebook's for. College people. 'N' stuff.

Back