Family Guy vs Simpsons

Which rocks your boat more?

• Family Guy

Votes: 57 58.8%
  • Simpsons

Votes: 53 54.6%

• Total voters
family guy. oh and southpark has its funny moments too.

I think a lot of people underestimate Southpark you know, because they say it is all about fart jokes but there is a lot of subtle humour in there.

agreed. its actually very funny at time, like someone said they take shots at everyone too.

I've been watching southpark, and its hilarious. Simpsons, the older seasons were good, the new ones are just so predictable and repetitive. Family Guy is alright, Futurama is awesome.

Although it isn't a cartoon, SEINFELD OWNS

I think family guy is the best. I can't wait until it comes back on the air. Simpsons is getting old now.

oooo it's neck and neck in the polls!

Simpsons used to be: joke, joke, joke jo(joke)ke
But now it's: build up -------------------- Joke

(If that makes any sense)

Family guy hands down (also cause they can do subjects the Simpson's wouldn't touch.)

and yes: Futurama = AWESOME

meh I find the family guy to be irritating ...I hate peter ...he has none of the oafish charm of Homer, he's just a big idiot. The only character I like is the baby ...dewey stewey or whatever his name is

The simpsons is awesome, it has more of a classic feeling. But i have to go with family guy, its more entertaining.

CyberSh33p said:
in family guy vs. simpsons, everyone wins

Jeez... you know how many HL2 vs Doom 3 threads we could have ended with that?

Farrowlesparrow said:
Simpsons is funny, but its getting old now and starting to get rather predictable and repetative. Family Guy has had me laughing at every joke.
I'm in complete agreement, although I still find the "I say this, you do the opposite" jokes, and the ones that don't make much sense, are some of the best in the Simpsons. I have a really weird sense of humor (Laughed my ass off in the ep when Homer got his wired shut, and at the ball Burns thought Homer wrote "Southern Hungary" instead of "So Hungry" and said "Why yes, the music IS from S. Hungary, that's quite an ear you've got. Here, have some money." :LOL: )

Still, Family Guy is simply hilarious through and through. There's a great joke at every turn. I own all 3 seasons on DVD, and I still watch them from time to time, and they're still hilarious.

didnt read any of the topic, dont need to... simpsons was never funny (to me at least), even when it was new..... family guy is one of the few things that actually make me laugh out loud...

Reaperman said:
didnt read any of the topic, dont need to... simpsons was never funny (to me at least), even when it was new..... family guy is one of the few things that actually make me laugh out loud...
how could you say that. simpsons are awesome. but then again so is family guy

For me I think Family Guy has the stronger characters

Brian is a particular favourite of mine. I love the way he's a talking dog, the only dog that talks in the whole show, but everyones cool with it.

Love it when they meet his mother

Classic

Simpsons. It's been on pretty much every night since I can remember, repeats and all, and I've never purposefully missed an episode. It's classic, I could watch it any time. Family Guy owns too, I can see why people pair them but it's different in a few ways. Still Simpsons owns it :p

Back