Which is the best?

• Family Guy

Votes: 58 50.0%
  • The Simpsons

Votes: 32 27.6%
  • South Park

Votes: 26 22.4%

• Total voters
I prefer Futurama to all of them, it's witty and origonal, plus it has huge scope for storylines. All three of the mentioned cartoons are great; but they're running out of ideas.

AntiAnto said:
Hahaha... I remember each one of them. Great job writing all of them.

Those are copied and pasted from FamilyGuyQuotes.com

South Park and Family Guy are =

I like the South Park epsiode where the school votes for there new mascot.

The Giant Douche vs The Turd Sandwich hahaha

Best of Simpsons > Best of Family Guy or South Park

It's a shame that simpsons has gone the way it has, but in its prime it was very very funny. so i vote simpsons.

What years exactly does everybody think the simpsons shines? I hate the first season or two... but everything after that I love it, before the new ones started sucking again.

The Simpsons, even though I totally adore Family Guy.
Simply said there wouldn't be Family Guy without the Simpsons. They created the racuous cartoon family, and they are a part of our culture.

South Park wins at hilarious social and political commentary.

Simpsons win for easy watching with smiles, and the occasional bout of complete and utter Peter Griffin-esque stupidity.

Family Guy wins for gut-busting ridiculousness.

My favorite still stands at FG, with Futurama in second. But there's no new episodes anymore, so it doesn't count.

i voted for family guy. but where is futurama, that is imo the best animated series evar! :thumbs:

The Simpsons get my vote. I used to watch it religiously. Great humor.

Family guy..especially the new season. I find it funny as hell

And the movie was wonderful too. I loved every bit of it.
"Sorry...that's never happened to me before?"
"What, the 8 seconds of sex, or the 40 minutes of crying?"
"....both?.....do I give you money now or something..?"

Gah lawls. me and my boss at work repeat that shit all day, funny as hell.

The Simpsons show = Legend can't be beat.

Family Guy = Best show out right now.

South Park = Is up to date but not has funny has the others anymore. :borg:

CyberPitz said:
Family guy..especially the new season. I find it funny as hell

And the movie was wonderful too. I loved every bit of it.
"Sorry...that's never happened to me before?"
"What, the 8 seconds of sex, or the 40 minutes of crying?"
"....both?.....do I give you money now or something..?"

Gah lawls. me and my boss at work repeat that shit all day, funny as hell.

What movie? Wasn't it supposed to be out in September? You warez...

Anyway, I absolutely agree with you. The movie was very funny. I imagined it would be concentred only on Stewie and Brian, but boy... was I glad when I saw Peter appearing that much.

Family Guy is the best right now, second would be Simpsons. The worst Simpsons episode is still better then any South Park episode, South Park is just terrible. South Park and Anime in general have to be the crappiest cartoons ever.

Sir Phoenixx said:
South Park and Anime in general have to be the crappiest cartoons ever.

What? No really what? Anime is not some kind of sub genre or different medium. It's all animation.

South Park is just terrible. South Park and Anime in general have to be the crappiest cartoons ever.
Wow...how is it terrible?

Anime rawks.
I'm having a tough time deciding on this. Family guy is damn funny. However, South Park has been around for ages and has remained funny. I think it would be South Park overall, mainly because Family Guy season 4 isn't quite as good as the previous 3.

Since Futurama isn't there, I'll have to go for The Simpsons - but only the earlier stuff.

1980-1999 The Simpsons... 2000 till now, Family Guy easily.

i say FAMILY GUY...the funniest quote would have been from the movie when peter is and the clothes line and i cant remeber what he sang...maybe ocybrmano can help since he knows all the quotes

GOT IT!!

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Spiderman! Spiderman! Here comes Peter on the clothesline but his names not Peter it is Spiderman! Spiderman! Come on Lois lets get busy maybe in the garden right here Spiderman! Spiderman! Touch my can with your hand Spiderman!

Just saw an episode of south park from series 9 (i think) called erection day, so funny, it keeps gettin better and better...tho family guy does rock too. Simpsons is so unfunny nowadays its untrue, they should really stop making it they're just ruining it IMO.

Old Simpsons owns all (pre '95).

Older southpark is funny - I still can't get over the episode where Cartman visits his family and they all act the same.

Family Guy is also very funny but I never find it funny watching it multiple times.

Any of you guys seen Aqua Teen Hunger Force? That's pretty funny as well.

IMO, Futurama is the best cartoon. Family Guy and South park come in tied at 2nd. The Simpsons used to be funny, but it's lost a lot of it's zing.

Crisis King, Aqua Teen is pretty cool. Not my absolute favorite, but it's a good show. As is Robot Chicken.

Basically, almost all Adult Swim shows ( minus anime, Sealab 2021, Harvery Birdman, and maybe one other show) rock.

Back