Far Cry or UT2004?

Which game?

• Total voters
Mr. Redundant said:
FC there is just no comparison

Your right about one thing- the two games cannot be compared. SP vs MP just doesnt work. IMO, UT2k4 is better, as MP lasts longer than SP. and UT2k4 will last much longer anyway because it has over 100 maps and a bustling community!

TBH, farcry doesnt intrest me. i played the demo and the game at a freinds, and although it is shit-scary at some points, i find it pretty boring. the graphics are great, but putting them aside the gameplay just feels like any other shooter. I prefer games that have a selling point, or a unique feature, but far cry offers me nothing new other than improvements over other games. Its good, i just dont like it.

Farcry!!!farcry!!!farcry!!!farcry!!!farcry!!!farcry!!!farcry!!!farcry!!!

I voted Farcry, although I feel UT2K4 is the more entertaining game, but seeing as it took me much longer to beat the FC demo than the UT2k4 demo, I voted it. It all depends in what you want, do you want great fun, get UT2k4 or if you want a game with more play time but is still fun get Far Cry.

...how did you "beat" UT2k4? It's almost exclusively meant for multiplayer. :D
Its like saying you beat Tribes.

Direwolf said:
...how did you "beat" UT2k4? It's almost exclusively meant for multiplayer. :D
Its like saying you beat Tribes.

who said that?
and anyway, it has an amazing SP mode (amazing for a MP game) that provides a challenge. and u can beat that by winning all the trophies, then beating the best UT player's team, followed by beating him in a 1 on 1...

UT2k4. If we are to concern with multi-player, then it is undeniable.

Back