Fast Zombine

Because of the white undershirt. :LOL: :p
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. I've said it so many times. Zombies do not wear a citizen's white undershirt. Their shirt, upon close examination, is quite different. The zombies' shirt is, in fact, the same white shirt worn by male refugees, which is different to a citizen's undershirt.

But zombies are still only wearing white! Admittedly, poison and fast zombies rip the clothes off, but why are all standard zombies wearing a white whatevershirt?

Because most of the zombies we've seen were refugees, therefore it makes perfect sense for the zombies to wear the shirt that most of the refugees wear. Now that we're post-uprising I wouldn't mind seeing some rebel-clothes wearing zombies though.

Cheomesh said:
Because it's bad luck to wear a red shirt.
Looks more like "it's bad luck to wear ALL colors... except white."

Because most of the zombies we've seen were refugees, therefore it makes perfect sense for the zombies to wear the shirt that most of the refugees wear. Now that we're post-uprising I wouldn't mind seeing some rebel-clothes wearing zombies though.

Amen to that!

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. I've said it so many times. Zombies do not wear a citizen's white undershirt. Their shirt, upon close examination, is quite different. The zombies' shirt is, in fact, the same white shirt worn by male refugees, which is different to a citizen's undershirt.

See the laugh smiley. :p

for zombies, i'd just like to see some texture variety. Not have everyone wearing the same bloodied white shirt.

See the laugh smiley. :p
So giving people false info is OK as long as there's a laught smiley at the end? GREAT! :LOL: :p
gtfoyp5.png

So giving people false info is OK as long as there's a laught smiley at the end? GREAT! :LOL: :p
gtfoyp5.png

Meh. Figured it'd be seen as sarcasm.

EDIT: You never did provide enough visual proof the refugee undershirt and the citizen undershirt was different, you know. Zombie model images weren't clear enough.

Back