Father beats man to death after catching him molesting 4 year old daughter

Oh come on. Aren't we past this?
This man's actions, the father that is, are certainly understandable, but I don't think he should be applauded for commiting a murder. This molester should have had a fair trial like everyone else, despite the horrible things he has done. It's pretty basic in a society.

"excuse me sir can you get off my daughter so that can inform the constabulary of your misdeeds?"

more like FOOMFOOMFOOM "are you ok little jessica"

you did read the articles posted and listened to the 911 recording where the father pleaded for an ambulance and offered to drive the victem himself to the hospital RIGHT?

"excuse me sir can you get off my daughter so that can inform the constabulary of your misdeeds?"

more like FOOMFOOMFOOM "are you ok little jessica"

you did read the articles posted and listened to the 911 recording where the father pleaded for an ambulance and offered to drive the victem himself to the hospital RIGHT?

I probably wasn't clear. I support the fact that he beat him, to make sure his daughter was safe, however, I don't think he should be applauded for the killing itself

The amount of "He should've only used reasonable force," and, "It's up to the courts to decide what happens to the man that molested a 4-year-old," posts in this thread is staggering. I'm actually agreeing with Stern about something political, FFS.

Back