Father Gregori. (spoilers)

Lamoidz

Reaction score
Okay, i just beat raven holm and I want to know, does he die? It would suck if he did. Because I was watching him pop off a couple zombies after he opens the gate for me. Then I turned around and he was gone, a small tear formed in my eye and moved on. Were there any clues to pointing to his escape?

Top three things I was relived about in HL2.

1. No underwater fighting.
2. Dog lives.
3. No fights with stalkers.

He dies on hethens' games but usualy escapes into a tomb and laughs meniacly

2. Dog lives.
You're going to hate the last level...
just joking :p

Gregori is kind of meant to survive - some nearby gas tanks will explode, and then he should back off into a tomb while firing at zombies and laughing like a hyena. From there, well...he's a resourceful guy, I'm sure he's got tunnels.

On some people's games, however, he would stand around in the flames and then burn to death. Never in my game, though! Gregori's a badass. The evidence suggests that he spends his time sitting on rooftops drinking beer and firing his shotgun at zombies. I nominate him for next Pope.

In one of my games he died i think, he just got stuck in a corner pinned down by zombies, but in another he escaped.
Father Gregori seems to be the 'Gordon freeman' of Ravenholm. Just everyones dead so they don't notice.

In my game when the gas tanks exploded griggs jumped ibnto the explosion just to show how tough it is. THen he, while on fire, but he didnt care becasue he's that toucugh. Walked up to a zombie and allowed it to slasg him in the face to show his toucghness before systematicaly blowing the heads off of all of them!

oh yeah bitches!!?!??

MY G-Father was all like tough and shit, so he stood there talking to me while a mofo poison zombie slashed him, he then turned around, looked him in the..... crab, and boom biootch, may the light of mothereffing lights illuminte your bloody ass!!

he's my hero :D

Lamoidz said:
Okay, i just beat raven holm and I want to know, does he die? It would suck if he did. Because I was watching him pop off a couple zombies after he opens the gate for me. Then I turned around and he was gone, a small tear formed in my eye and moved on. Were there any clues to pointing to his escape?

2. Dog lives.

If the zombies doesn't get him, the fire surrounding him will. ;(

Nope, mine stood behind a rock - a rock i say! - and the zombies just walked into the rock.

I flung a sawblade at the poisonzombie around the corner, and as he opened the gates, i looked back, and there was a massive explosion - i had placed some explosive barrels near me, for closeness of hand - and i heard laughter, and a flaming sillouete in the dark....

Hazza!

Alright I re-played ravenholm (Shudder) and I watched Gregori escape into the tunnels. I then presumed he escaped through some tunnels and went merrily along. Thanks!

I found it annoying that he was surrounded by zombies, throughout ravenholm me and gregori built up a serious connection you know :O
I watched him for a while, he just stood between the fire, in a safe spot, killing zombies. 1 got close enough but I didn't stay to watch. I'm relieved to hear the good news...Maybe Greg and I will meet again...Candlelight dinner....

When I was playing He got surrounded after he left me through so I used the shotgun he gave me to help him out ;(

I hated that bit, he just hid behind a tombstone with the flames infront and the zombies kept on coming and coming from nowhere. Why do the crab face's like the graveyard? Wake up people they aren't zombies! Zombies don't bleed!

Gregori should already be dead as a game flaw, did you see when you were approaching the graveyard how fast he was overwhelmed by fast zombies? They would of slaughted him if he wasen't godlike. Also he has this fence around the church. The zombies just come through the woods and if him inside the church he would have a great fight on his hands.

I dont think you understand.. these people are invincible. Gregory is made of marble, hence the lack of hair.

I used up my magnum through the fence to help him out, all the zombies gone, he escaped. It was the least i could do. :rolleyes:

Ya gotta admit, grigori is pretty freaken cool, for an old preacher living in a town inhabited by scientists. Im suprised he didnt die with 90% of the surrounding area after the emplosion.

Back