Fav villain from Half Life

dino_21

Reaction score
im not sure if this thread has been posted....but ne way my fav villain is the commando soldier with the red barret,cool villain, what is your fav villain?

Villain ?

Enemy, probably the Soldiers, the ones with shotguns are pretty cool. There really aren't any "villans" as such, just one main boss and one main ally (possibly - G-Man). All the Marines were well-made, but the Alien Grunts were annoying to take out , because of all their armour.

i like those, what are they called? Sound dogs...cuz they are so useless..

you mean the houndeye?
any way i guess your rite Neo_Kuja that theyre not considered villains ill change that..

Assasins were prolly my fav cause when you first meet them your like "WTF IS GOING ON, HOW MANY TIMES CAN BARNEY DIE", then you don't see them for awhile until lamda and your like "HOLLY SH*T THERE BACK!! AND THERES 2 LEVELS OF THEM!.

My fav recurring enemy has got to be the grunts/headcrabs.

The gman is my favourite villian and bay guy.

Razor said:
The gman is my favourite villian and bay guy.
I agree, when he says his rise and shine speech in e32004 vid, you just know he's not really interested in your well being.

This isn't batman you know, but my favorite ENEMY were the soldiers, they seem to give more of a challenge especially when there's several of them.

The Tentacle. So badass.

I also like the houndeyes. Cool sounds. The Barnacle was a rather unique enemy at the time.

Definately the houndeyes. When I first came across them they seemed so harmless, then when I got close.. BOOM! sonic wave!

If you put the HD pack on, the grunts look so bad ass.

You should see the SD Grunts... They put the HD grunts to shame.

Icthyosaur. Youre swimming, youre swimming, CHOMP, youre dead.

G-Man, he's just so cool. And i also had a thing for the Marine with the Red Beret, he looked like he had the shits or was just very angry.

the GARG
well all the enemies are cool

The things voice you hear all the time in zen :p

Back