Favorite Alcoholic Drink

Recall having Gin shots with a friend - I've never tasted anything so utterly foul. And the after taste - agh, was so strong and rank I could taste it for a week. It wasn't a good taste !

Just remembering that while typing has started to make me feel ill. I'll stick to my usual Poison - Vodka and Whiskey, thanks.

If I'm drinking beer, I like stout. (Black beer, for those unenlightened few ;) )

I do like wine with meals. Red/white both, although I am partial to Gwertz-Traminer with a really spicy asian dish.

And although I don't have it very often, I really love dessert wine.

hypnotic..captian morg..vodka with orange juice..i hate beer but i still have it sometimes anyways

I'm LOVING this wiskey sour I just made. I may have a new favorate.

:) Man, I hate hypnotiq and alize. Both are the worst, I just hate the tastes! But Vodka and orange juice is good or Gin n Juice... good shit, you mostly taste orange juice- which is GOOD! I think of beer as more of an appetizer.

1. dujadin cola
2. whiskey cola
3. bacardi cola
4. red wodka redbul

I try not to post drunk, just because 99% of m,y "crap" posts were made while drunk. But I must say that wiskey sours own all. expecially the way I make them. cHeers.

how come you guys dont like gin its not that bad and smells good

i like the smell of pine..reminds me of the woods with fresh air

Back