Favorite camp/base

A

apache

So, if you were a rebel or a vortigaunt what camp or base would you most want to live at/ defend? :)

I always liked the one just before nova prospekt where the vortigaunt teaches you to use bugbait. :p

One of those stations, is it station 5?, don't know why, just like Route Kanal.

I think it would, you wouldn't see much action, unless you tied up that headcrab (what's her name?) and used it for target practice.

actually now that i think about it, id chill in black mesa east. screw the lighthouse

Kleiner lab is lab of my dreams (I am chemical freak) ! Or Eli´s lab in Black Mesa East is cool...

BME, nice, lots of people there too. Or the very last station in Route Canal, the one that gets bombed (pre-bombing, of course)

Kleiner's Lab or Black Mesa East...preferably BME, the vortigaunts make your dinner there ^^

Hmm. I'd like to stay at Shortpoint, every morning I'd wake up, target practice on the antlions, then take the scout car for a spin around the beach. And go fishing for ichthyosaur. Ahh.

Lighthouse. Unlimited rockets, SMG ammo and a staff of medics at my disposal.

Add a secret escape route and access to the highway, and you've got the perfect base.

Mechagodzilla said:
Lighthouse. Unlimited rockets, SMG ammo and a staff of medics at my disposal.

Add a secret escape route and access to the highway, and you've got the perfect base.

Yeah, The lighthouse was Pretty awsome. Just needed to be more crowded.

i'd hole up in some basement somewhere, all paranoid and rocking, back and forth, back and forth, shooting any thing that moves

most likely the pherapod base, no need to worry about antlions, or with those at ur assitence the combine or headcrabs or zombies either, unless the antlions thought the zombies were dead

Back