Reaction score
Post your favorite sprays here!

I made this one, so of course it's my favorite:
mrthaid8wl.gif

And I remade this one that I saw somewhere before (LOL):
stallown3d12zf.jpg

SystemShock2 said:
The second one is really good.

It's not good man, it's just ****in' hilarious! The picture that was chosen had to be chosen very wisely as many STALLOWN3D's out there don't have a funny picture of him and it's just not as good without one.

I've been using that Stallown3d spray forever. XD I never knew other people did.

I made this one a few days ago:)

Oh and my nickname is 'The Brick' btw.

EDIT: I probably need to resize it to 256x256 (currently 240x240). Or can I use this one as spray in cs:s?

Valve/Steam/Steamapps/"Your Username"/counter-strike source/cstrike/materials/VGUI/logos

hope that helps.

This is mine... it more of a 'haha, you got owned' spray. I may have over did the shadowing on the smiley, though...

smileyownedcopy3qa.th.gif

Sorry if i seem a dumbass but how do you make a transparent background for sprays and what program to use?

-Najica

Najica said:
Sorry if i seem a dumbass but how do you make a transparent background for sprays and what program to use?

-Najica
Here's a good tutorial - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craigweb2k/Spray_Tut/

The best way is to just select the area you want to keep, go into the channels toolbox, click new channel then hit backspace. The area that remains black will not be seen ingame.

Then you save it as a 32bit .TGA.

EDIT: The best program to use would be Photoshop, but Paint Shop Pro and GIMP can also do it.

bvasgm said:
Probably not..interesting idea though.

Yes, it can lol. I have one of those, both a CT and T for each side. And it does work if you spray it just right. Some dude emptied a whole de eagle clip on it and as he was reloading i came out and blasted, later he was denying falling for it lol.

CookieCuttah said:
Thug, can you post it so I can use it? Pwetty please?

Aww man I have to go and find it on my HDD, I don't even remember what I called it lol. Just start a game with bots, turn sv_cheats 1 on and put in bot_zombie 1, that way they wont move. Come up to one, get a good angle, take a screenshot, photoshop it and cut out the outsides and make it transparent. That's how I did it.

socK, you need to have a picture of a week-worn stinking sock :p
That would rule IMO.

half alive said:
socK, you need to have a picture of a week-worn stinking sock :p
That would rule IMO.

LOL, I think his name in-game would be Clash? But a transparent sock, brown, with stink fumes... hahaha, I'm laughin' just thinkin' about it.

A new one I made yesturday:

half alive said:
I made this one a few days ago:)

Oh and my nickname is 'The Brick' btw.

EDIT: I probably need to resize it to 256x256 (currently 240x240). Or can I use this one as spray in cs:s?
lol nice. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

half alive said:
Yay thanks! :D

I resized it to 256x256 btw.
Here's the 'final' version of my spray.
©

Edit: Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

I dunno about that... Unless it has some greater purpose it's just... not funny. :dozey:

THUGENSTEIN said:
I dunno about that... Unless it has some greater purpose it's just... not funny. :dozey:

Scroll up.

He/she says that his/her name is: The Brick.

THUGENSTEIN said:
well ur sprays arent like Brick's. Who cares about Mr.T and Sylvester....not me :devil: :angry:

[AciD ZerO] said:
well ur sprays arent like Brick's. Who cares about Mr.T and Sylvester....not me :devil: :angry:

Unless that was sarcasm/joking around, that seemed really rude.

:|

Q_onfused said:
Unless that was sarcasm/joking around, that seemed really rude.

:|

It's Spray Envy is what that is... He's jealous of silvester and his utter savageness!

Spray a hot naked chick and wait for the kill ^_^.

Ok, check my avatar and sig. Noone wil forget that my name is The Brick. Man, I hate 'half alive' so much... argh!

a mod may be able to change it if it bothers you that much

Glo said:
a mod may be able to change it if it bothers you that much
Yeah, hear that multiple times. So I just sent a pm to a mod. waiting....

Back