Favorite gun?

The FN FNC automatic rifle.
http://world.guns***/assault/fn_fnc1.jpg

HK UMP .40

(But also love FN FAL, FN FNC Para etc :D)

WhiteBoy said:
Ah, so it's not your favorite due to advantages, just how it looks.

I'm not that much of a fan of guns in general, and I wouldn't want to compare them over how well they kill. :)

Don't have one, it's illegal. But who could say no to a good old Kalashnikov? :p

Anyone who saids m4 obviosuly plays to much CS. Its a pee shooter 5.56 BAH. And the short barrel makes it heat up too quickly.

The Diemaco C7 looks nice :)

http://world.guns***/assault/as44-e.htm

Recoil said:
You didn't read the reports of the Marines in Iraq, did you?

Those are just reports. I know someone that has been in Iraq and had heard that the American soldiers had lots of problems with them.

I'm not going to debate 5.56 vs. 7.62 now, but what counts is that some soldiers were satisfied with them, so they can't be all that bad :)

AK47 the very best there is! When you absolutley posetivley need to kill every mother****er in the room!

Recoil said:
I'm not going to debate 5.56 vs. 7.62 now, but what counts is that some soldiers were satisfied with them, so they can't be all that bad :)

5.56mm and shorter barrel means low velocity and decreased effective range.Barrel and the forend overheats too quicky.
Shortened gas system with increased pressure means higher rate of fire and more wear on moving parts. Why not debate its fun.

h00dlum said:
AK47 the very best there is! When you absolutley posetivley need to kill every mother****er in the room!

Extremely inaccurate but there is a way to adjust there accurancy if you made the barrel longer I think. I just forgot how to do it.

MP40. Recoil, similiar to the MP5, but it does'nt fire as fast. Uses the 9mm Parabellum Round, and its absolutely a buietifull looking weapon IMHO. :D

Shadowlands5325 said:
Extremely inaccurate but there is a way to adjust there accurancy if you made the barrel longer I think. I just forgot how to do it.

Thats a quote from the movie Jackie Brown...i know nothing about weapons, only that AK can take real much damage and can be fired even if its dirty like hell...

G3A3

I now own 2 of thease fine rifles. And I wouldnt sell them for anything!

followed by

USP 45

dont knock AK-47's. i know theres other rifles out there that definitely surpass it, like the H&K G36, but when you fire one you understand why its survived this long. you can just feel the power and velocity of the round when you fire, very fun. especially when shooting breakable targets.

Colt Trooper mk.V with 8 inch barrel :naughty:
http://world.guns***/handguns/hg83-e.htm

Benelli Nova Tactical Shotgun: http://world.guns***/shotgun/sh21-e.htm

I just love the design of it and the fact that it can have a range of accessories.

h00dlum said:
....except the mother****er you were aiming for in the first place!
:E

FoB_Ed said:
Colt Trooper mk.V with 8 inch barrel :naughty:
http://world.guns***/handguns/hg83-e.htm

Heh, I forgot about this one:

http://world.guns***/handguns/hg42-e.htm

Beautiful gun!

kaf11 said:
dont knock AK-47's. i know theres other rifles out there that definitely surpass it, like the H&K G36, but when you fire one you understand why its survived this long. you can just feel the power and velocity of the round when you fire, very fun. especially when shooting breakable targets.

I wasn't talking bad about it. I consider it a good weapon and the power to it is great.

And to the guy that I said I copy a quote from a movie I don't know what he talks about.

He wasn't referring to anything you said. It just looked like that because he quoted your response to the quote he was talking about:

Samuel L Jackson's character in the Quentin Tarantino movie Jackie Brown says...
Here we go. AK-47, the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherf*cker in the room... accept no subsititutes.
... while watching a TV show with women in bikinis firing automatic weapons.

Guns are virtually useless and inaccessible in Finland, so I don't have a favorite.

edit: I mean, if you can't legally use a gun to kill or injure someone (for whatever reason), what the hell is the point?

Cybernoid said:
Guns are virtually useless and inaccessible in Finland, so I don't have a favorite.

edit: I mean, if you can't legally use a gun to kill or injure someone (for whatever reason), what the hell is the point?
practice, self defense. they're self defense weapons after all, its so if someone tries to illegally kill or injure you, you can legally kill or injure them instead.

CyberSh33p said:
practice, self defense. they're self defense weapons after all, its so if someone tries to illegally kill or injure you, you can legally kill or injure them instead.

Not in Finland. When you ask for a permit to buy a gun, you usually need to be a member of a gun club or you need to have a hunter's license. And you can't get a handgun for anything else than target practise. If you tell the cop (who handles the permits) that you want a gun for self-defence, you aren't getting one.

Some people claim that submachineguns can be purchased in Finland, but I firmly believe that it's bullshit. I've seen one for sale, but still. I've even seen combat shotguns and semi-automatic sniper rifles, but how the **** are you going to get one? No one is going to give you a permit.

Cybernoid said:
Not in Finland. When you ask for a permit to buy a gun, you usually need to be a member of a gun club or you need to have a hunter's license. And you can't get a handgun for anything else than target practise. If you tell the cop (who handles the permits) that you want a gun for self-defence, you aren't getting one.

Some people claim that submachineguns can be purchased in Finland, but I firmly believe that it's bullshit. I've seen one for sale, but still. I've even seen combat shotguns and semi-automatic sniper rifles, but how the **** are you going to get one? No one is going to give you a permit.
I see. I imagine the crime rate there must be pretty low? most gun buffs here I imagine are probably american and such, where its like a 250 million man deathmatch.

edit: forgot, here is my favorite gun, made by yours truly:

Back