Favorite gun?

CyberSh33p said:
most gun buffs here I imagine are probably american and such, where its like a 250 million man deathmatch.

/me runs for the quad damage

Cybernoid said:
Guns are virtually useless and inaccessible in Finland, so I don't have a favorite.

edit: I mean, if you can't legally use a gun to kill or injure someone (for whatever reason), what the hell is the point?

Come to the U.S. we have guns everywhere.

I kinda lke the crowbar.

Oh yeah were talking about guns here, well that gun that fires crowbars.

I'm not a huge gun fan but I love a good semi-automatic shotgun. When I fire one, it makes me feel like a big man.

However.

If I bought a gun, it would probably be a 9mm handgun. Glock, USP or Sig Sauer. I wouldn't mind SMGs and such, though...

Sig Sauers are pretty awesome too. I've never used a gun, but for me, looks are what matter, yes, I am that shallow. Anyways, the P228 is my favourite.

Yeah the gun has to look good, what difference does it make though any old gun will kill someone you dont need a super powerfull beast of a gun unless it's a minigun thats different.

P.S. Does anyone know why it is called a minigun?

westie said:
P.S. Does anyone know why it is called a minigun?
It's like Robin Hood's big friend "Little John"... or a big burly biker with the nickname "Tiny."

Springfield Armory M14, stupid US Military...

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Seeing as Farrowlesparrow likes Futurama, I will answer for him.

The "Jack-in-the-Box" guns that they use in that one episode where they invade an alien planet.

Zap-"We know alomst nothing about their species and their planet has no strategic value, but they did say you guys look like stupid heads."

if i had a favourite it'd be the SA80... just because i know nothing about guns nor am i interested (when im not playing css), jsut because im British and our forces use this gun :)

http://world.guns***/sniper/sn20-e.htm

Ohh Yeah!!

Vss Vintorez!

"VSS (Vinovka Snaiperskaja Spetsialnaya = Special Sniper Rifle) was designed for special operations. Designed at TSNIITochMash (Central Institute for Precision Machine Building) by team lead by Petr Serdjukov, the new rifle was intended to replace some AK-47/AKM rifles, fitted with silencers, in the hands of various Special Operations (SpetsNaz) troops of Soviet Army, KGB and MVD. To achieve desired lethality against targets, protected with body armor, TSNIITochMash had to develop a new subsonic cartridge, based on the 7.62x39 case, necked out for 9mm bullet. The bullets used in new cartridges are long and heavy (about 16 gram), and of ball (SP-5) and AP (SP-6) type. The latter bullet features a hardened steel penetrator as the core, and can defeat most military issue body armors at ranges up to 300-400 meters. VSS is in use since late 1980s, and is widely used in Chechnya against separatists. VSS is quite popular among its users for its stealthy capabilities and great lethality of heavy 9mm bullets. The effective range of VSS is limited to 300-400 meters"

BillyJoBob said:
http://world.guns***/sniper/sn20-e.htm

Ohh Yeah!!

Vss Vintorez!

"VSS (Vinovka Snaiperskaja Spetsialnaya = Special Sniper Rifle) was designed for special operations. Designed at TSNIITochMash (Central Institute for Precision Machine Building) by team lead by Petr Serdjukov, the new rifle was intended to replace some AK-47/AKM rifles, fitted with silencers, in the hands of various Special Operations (SpetsNaz) troops of Soviet Army, KGB and MVD. To achieve desired lethality against targets, protected with body armor, TSNIITochMash had to develop a new subsonic cartridge, based on the 7.62x39 case, necked out for 9mm bullet. The bullets used in new cartridges are long and heavy (about 16 gram), and of ball (SP-5) and AP (SP-6) type. The latter bullet features a hardened steel penetrator as the core, and can defeat most military issue body armors at ranges up to 300-400 meters. VSS is in use since late 1980s, and is widely used in Chechnya against separatists. VSS is quite popular among its users for its stealthy capabilities and great lethality of heavy 9mm bullets. The effective range of VSS is limited to 300-400 meters"
thats russia for ya..."just make it bigger!" :)

I like really shiny deagles.. Like gold or silver... Sexeh...

I fell in love with the MP7 PDW when I first saw it in the HL2 trailer.
I really like small SMG's..
My favorite weapon in CS is the UMP.. So big and deep sounding.. I dunno...

Didn't read through the topic, but...

Mine is the German Luger from WW2. Especially the one that the Nazi assassin (one of the best badguys ever) used in Hellboy.

Erestheux said:
Didn't read through the topic, but...

Mine is the German Luger from WW2. Especially the one that the Nazi assassin (one of the best badguys ever) used in Hellboy.
comic book nazis kick ass. :)

http://www.comics.aha***/rus/stalin/1.html

CyberSh33p said:
comic book nazis kick ass. :)

http://www.comics.aha***/rus/stalin/1.html
Effing sweet....Hitler is a level 42 Warlock.

Colt .45, has a real nice feel to it when you shoot it and a solid body on it.

Most fun to shoot is prolly the K98, has a nice slide on it.

:) Pistol the Mark.23 is my favorite. SMG would be MP5 A4. LMG would probably be a RPD, all looks. Sniper Rifle, probably a Dragonuv. Shottie probably that automatic one, forget the name.

Basic 12 gauge pump is a great gun, get some nice diamond plating over the shell eject, keep it intact and have a nice slide.

I think the only way you can really say if you like a gun if you have shot it.

Back