Favorite late night snack?

Tr0n

Reaction score
Well it's 1:36 am here and I'm hungry....So I decided to ask you guys and girls whats your favorite gaming/late night snack?Also if you want you can share your snack recipes to us fellow gamers/late nighters! :thumbs:

i like gardetto's, and the rice cheese cracker things. m&m's are good too. but of all them i think my favorite (when i have cash) salty crackers, bree cheese and some kind of meat. but thats too messy for gaming, so ill take some candy ;)

edit:ROOT BEER

mm..cheez its or like cheese and crackers or something and a nice cold can of coke or something

:bounce: anything that has lots of sugar in it :bounce: but late at night, i dont usually eat stuff, i do chew gum though :)

either ham cheese and honey mustard sandwhich or crackers with cheese and pepperoni

A protien mix, it doesn't make me sleepy, healthy, and tastes good(to me)

i eat cereal late at night for some reason. but also sometimes bag of chips(preferrably baked lays with ridges) with some homemade salsa. or pretzels always work

If I do eat anything it is going to be cheez-its. Sometimes the cheez-its won't satisfy my hunger so I go to plan B - cereal and milk.

I don't normally eat at night. It only happens a once per month or so.

That is when I am at home. When I am out with friends, I either prefer Little Cesear's Pizza (5 dollar pizza, w00t) or Jack-in-the-Box. For my beverage needs I prefer a 53 cent soda (32 ounces no less :O) from QT (half sprite and half coca-cola if you must know).

SupraRZ95 said:
String cheese, man that stuff owns HL2 even.
Yes...Yes it does.I usually by a can of that once a month...and it doesn't even last one day.

Cheeze its or little debbie snacks, like swiss cake rolls.
I usually have a box of Cheeze its and a 12 pack of cold coke to share with my two brothers

Cookies! Chocolate chip ones especially, and they taste best if I chew one and eat while lying in bed waiting for sleep :)

Coffee and frozen Tim-Tams.
Tim-Tams frozen so they dont disintegrate as quickly when you suck your coffee up through them.

mmmm cheese and onion crisp sarnies! (thats potato chip sarnies for you yanks :p )

Ok what is Root beer.

Is it anything like ginger beer?

I'm pretty sure we dont have it in australia.

Those cheese string things, orange juice, and a packet of crisps usually

if im really hungry i might have to MAKE A SANDWICH!!

Rustlers ... or microwave meals :p

OR ... tuna and salad cream sandwiches ... depends what's in.

Whatever's left in the fridge from dinner - failing that either a sarnie, packet of crisps, flap jack, apple or a banana.

Dirving down to my local taco cabana. I'm sure most of you never heard of this place but the food there is simply amazing and cheap.

burnzie said:
Ok what is Root beer.

Is it anything like ginger beer?

I'm pretty sure we dont have it in australia.

its a pop/soda and has an acquired taste as not everyone likes it.
this is the one of the brands of root beer...theres also Mugs rootbeer and Barqs.. :)

A&W rootbeer

MUGS site

The most tasty thing i can find in the house and i drink some cola or ice tea.

lemon chicken (at least back when I ate chicken), vegetable lo-mein, steam rice ..best served at 2 am, downtown chinatown

I don't get snacks...my Dad is too cheap to buy them and I am even cheaper. I would rather have more money then get fat off eating. I drink lots of water though...if that is a snack.

Water = no taste = no snack, its healty tough.

Back