Favorite late night snack?

Cool Ranch Doritos.
Mini Pizzas
Soft Drinks
Pretzels
Cheetos
Cookies
Popcorn

ben& jerries.....omlets are good too....not at the same time though....

Since I have it to hand, I would say...Galaxy(Although normally I prefer Cadburys :)) chocolate with Orange juice from Lidl...Or however its spelt, I really can't remember.

However, unfortunately, orange juice is terrible to have late at night because if you don't bother brushing your teeth afterwards, it turns to acid and burns through worse than high sugary drinks. The dentist actually said that most of his patients have more problems with orange juice, than cola.

1lb of cane sugar and orange juice.

No? Root beer then.

Cheese and crackers are awsome....but i never have crackers that arent stale. As a matter of fact i dont have cheese either. When the **** is my mom going to buy some food??!?!?!

When i do have a roll though, ill lay about a half pound of chicken on it and salt it up. With a big glass of coke. Vanilla coke sometimes cause it pwnz0rs my arteries.

1 can tuna
4 tbsp. mayo
Pepper
Salt

Mix ingredients. Apply to crackers.

63SixThreeSix3 said:
1 can tuna
4 tbsp. mayo
Pepper
Salt

Mix ingredients. Apply to crackers.
Heh...for some reason I find tuna sick.

I just had a tuna fish sandwich on a fresh roll, with provolone cheese, a few leaves of beautiful, crispy lettuce, and tiny bits of chopped celery thrown in the mix for good measure. That's not normal though, I missed dinner tonight.

Normally if it's late at night I'll do more drinking rather than eating. Tonight I'm going through a Dr.Pepper fit, but normally it's Barqs Root Beer. I'll also have tuna on crackers as Six described them, however the crackers must be a specific brand.

Back