Favorite Level title?

Surface Tension

We Are Not Alone

Our Benefactors

Lowlife

The Maw

High Charity

Apprehension.

(thats the one with the itchyosaur, and its also a cool level name, albeit a terribly annoying level.)

Truth and Reconciliation...er...I mean...Interloper...yes
<_<
>_>

At least both Half Life and Halo are similar in that they have chapters with cool names. You can't say the same for some other ones.

Example:

Interval 07 :D

Yeah, I must confess, Halo 1, is ok, but Halo 2... ugh, it's like saying:
"You can't complete the story UNLESS you play as a covenant and use their crappy plasma weapons!" Like, WTF? I only liked Halo 1, because you could use human weapons for each mission. And they killed the story in the second.

Eh, Halo 2 was disappointing. I really like the franchise though. It has potential.

Potential slaughtered by BUNGIE and then slaughtered again by more and more lame story and plot... Next thing you know, the Arbiter will be Master Chief's father!

Potential slaughtered by BUNGIE and then slaughtered again by more and more lame story and plot... Next thing you know, the Arbiter will be Master Chief's father!
It's not Bungie themselves, but the tight schedules Microsoft forces them to operate under. MS and Bungie are like some terrible soap-opera marriage gone sour. After the honeymoon:

Bungie: "Good evening dear, good day at the office?"
MS: *grunt* "I've brought my good friend the Gaming Press round for dinner. Hope you don't mind"
Bungie: "Oh dear, of course not!. But I know exactly what keeps my hubby happy! Cheer up, it's Halo Pie thursday!"
MS: "Alright, get it up the table, We're starving."
Bungie: "Sorry dear, it'll be another hour"
MS: "YOU STUPID BITCH! YOU HAVE DINNER READY WHEN I COME HOME YOU HEAR ME! I'LL SHOW YOU, YOU INSUFFERABLE WHORE!"
*MS Strikes Bungie*
Bungie: *Runs Crying to the kitchen, pulls half cooked pie from the oven and bulks it up with an identical pie that was being saved for next week's Halo pie thursday. She then serves up the pie*
Gaming Press: "Hmm, I don't know Bungie, this Pie isn't too hot. Sure, it looks ok, but i've had five pies like this already this week and the taste gets very, repeatative."
MS: "Stupid Bitch... Ok GP, I'll sweeten the deal for you" *hands the Gaming Press 1,000 dollars, exclusivity on future Pie Thursdays, and starts performing fellatio on him*
Gaming Press: ENTIRELY FLAWLESS! "BEST GAME EVAR! 96%!"

Yeah, I must confess, Halo 1, is ok, but Halo 2... ugh, it's like saying:
"You can't complete the story UNLESS you play as a covenant and use their crappy plasma weapons!" Like, WTF? I only liked Halo 1, because you could use human weapons for each mission. And they killed the story in the second.
You only used human weapons? That's just plain silly. Human weapons are shit against Elites' plasma shields. You'd never get through legendary like that. I actually liked playing as the arbiter, free stealth + plamsa sword = win. The only problem is that Bungie seem to have become retarded when it comes to level design and stuck the arbiter in some really dark levels, when he has no godamn flashlight.

You only used human weapons? That's just plain silly. Human weapons are shit against Elites' plasma shields. You'd never get through legendary like that. I actually liked playing as the arbiter, free stealth + plamsa sword = win. The only problem is that Bungie seem to have become retarded when it comes to level design and stuck the arbiter in some really dark levels, when he has no godamn flashlight.

I rather think that was deliberate. :angry:

Halo 2 was WAY overrated. Why are we talking about Halo anyway? And nobody likes "Red Letter Day"?!?!

Yeah.

And it's not that I always used Human weapons, I just REALLY tried to stick to them!

No way, Red Letter Day was awesome!
"That's what you said LAST time doc."
heheheh, stupid cat!

I love "Red Letter Day".Although it doesn't beat "Surfase Tention" and "Water Hazard".And "Dark Energy",probably.
I also like how in HL1 there's a level called "Forget About Freeman" and in HL2 there's one called "Follow Freeman".

Our Benefactors is the creepiest title

route kanal
anticitizen one
questionable ethics
entanglement
dark energy
water hazard

Foxtrot Uniform
Surface Tension
Route Kanal
Our Benefactors
Lowlife

'Lowlife'

'Dark Energy'

'Direct Intervention'

'Exit 17'

'We don't go to Ravenholm'

'Forget about Freeman!'

Surface Tension.

And since someone made the mistake of bringing up Halo, I must point out that the "find captain Keyes" and library levels have to the two worst designed levels in any game ever. EVER.

Interloper, Highway 17, Our Benefactors.

And Point Insertion, because I have a sick mind. Stunsticks play a heavy role.

We dont want to go to ravenholm.
ok, 1. ther is only one of you, and thats gorden, and two, you hav no choice.
also: you get to kill zombies. now just go to bloody ravenholm, and get me a postcard on the way.

Back