Favorite minor character

The greatest mind of our generation! Oh yeah, hope that Toaster-Chan doesn't have a fit.

There's also a couple of people who scream "Run for your life" before being blasted by a Combine Shotgun. It's possible to save the first guy, and I always try to, but the second person is often dead ninety-nine times out of a hundred. Anyway, if you save the first guy, they then pick up a shotgun as if nothing happened and say "fantastic". I just find some irony in the fact that only seconds ago, they were running for their lives, and then they pick up a gun and become gung-ho all of a sudden.

Just remembered a character from Episode Two. One of the rebels, who gives Magnussen a Nazi salute after being ordered to get back to work.

The one guy that fixes your car the first time around, and Magnusson, the the thing he said about the casserole vefore you left to defend White Forest was hilarious

Dr Mossman. She's cute. I kind of like decent looking inteligent women who secretly admire me. Can't wait for meeting her in Ep3, if Valve kills her, obviously I will start killing kittens.

Senior Drill Instructor Barnes on the training course in Opposing Force. "Sound off like you got a pair!" Full Metal Jacket much?

Griggs, Sheckley and the Vortigaun that helps you out. There was cmoedy, and kickassness lol

Magnusson, how could you not laugh at a character who nags about how the "mutual admiration club" is wasting his time.

All of the citizens are my favorite background characters, but there are just times you want to kill them so badly

My favourite minor character would be Grigori. I couldnt help but laugh at some of his laughing. Have to admit he sounded like an escaped mental patient.

I like GMAN and BREEN (if they are minor) They are hilarious!!!!!! (and just not on HL but on youtube hehe!)

Half Life 1: that security guard at the front desk

Half Life Opposing Force: The fat guard at the start..

Half Life Blue Shift: any soldier

Half Life 2: civil protection all the way...PICK UP THAT CAN

Half Life 2 Episode 1: Any headcrab the are cuute

Half Life 2 Episode 2:......vortigaunts :D or are they in ep2.....i forgot -_-

I guess in Half Life 2, that woman worknig the crane who was supposed to bring you down in your car, and instead decides to save some energy and drop you. This is mostly because i entirely expected this to happen and was bummed out when it did.

1)Magnusson (if he's minor)
2)a tie- Griggs and Scheckley "I got 10." " We all got 10 there are hundreds of them"
4) Father Grigory
5) the instructor who gets all pissed at the guy claiming to have killed hunters with his bare hands
6) the medics on opp force
7) the girl on hl2 that is sitting in the pipe where you are on the underground railroad who says she is going to stay behind and help others that pass by
8) Dr. Kleiner (once again if he's minor) " now would be an excellent time for procreation" Doc you horny little dude.

I always liked the guy who leads you to the second silo in our Mutual Fiend, only to be killed by a hunter.

The obvious, Griggs & Sheckley.

But who can forget the worried and frantic man in the funny looking radiation suit that gets poawn3d by the headcrab marine at the start of Opposing Force?

And the scientists at Black Mesa who would never leave the bathroom stalls. Those guys must have been pinching some mighty powerful loaves.

Just remembered a character from Episode Two. One of the rebels, who gives Magnussen a Nazi salute after being ordered to get back to work.

I totally didn't notice that. I should really replay Ep. 2 soon.

Personally, I liked the guys who fixed up your car prior to the autogun sequence. They gave me the impression of being stuck out in the sticks, facing dire odds, and having nothing better to do with their free time than drink their faces off.

Also, I always look forward to seeing the latest iteration of the sulky couple, though I have no clue as to how they could be worked into the third game. At the beginning maybe...or perhaps in the background of a transmission rom White Forrest.

Generally, the original HL did less to individualize its many generically skinned characters, but I love:
--The Barney who attacks the tentacle monster with a pistol.
--The Kleiner-type who lets you into the Lambda complex.
--All the hazrd suited guys who gratiously laid down ther lives that I might have supplies on Xen.

Back