• Burger King

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Red Robin

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • My Kitchen.

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Jack in the box

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Dairy Queen (I think they sell burgers...?)

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 4-Star/5-Star "Fancy" Restruant

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Please reply and tell us)

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • I don't like burgers.

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Dallas Texas.

God Dammit.

I was born in California. I loved In-N-Out. Only had it three times in the past 10 years.

This In-N-Out seems rather nice.

A burger place that consistently brings enough customers to keep traffic piled back into the street and around the corner... and long waits outside at the walkup.

Yeah. It's great.

I just wish they could go national, while still retaining all their quality.

I think I'll go check that place out.

But I have to find a way to get there.....

Well, I guess i'll have to take teh Gmod bus. :(
gmflatgrass0008q.jpg

There's a little hole-in-the-wall bar/grill about 2 miles from my house that makes awesome bacon cheeseburgers. It's called Ye Olde Hickory

A burger place that consistently brings enough customers to keep traffic piled back into the street and around the corner... and long waits outside at the walkup.

At night is the best time to go there, there is hardly anyone out buying burgers especially on weekdays.

Well, actually, I was thinking of something like "food goes in, then comes out the other side" which generally isn't something people like to think about while eating... But your's works too; possibly better.

My kitchen.
I grill a mean jalapeno burger.

My kitchen.
I grill a mean jalapeno burger.

Make me one please... or else I'll be forced to make a microwave burger and scoop off all the globby mess.

Microwave........... burger?
What the ****.

NAsty holmes. Just put it in a skillet. Seriously, nothing is worse than microwaved meat.

and grilled meat is tops. Unbelievable. I'm going to have to get one of those mini portable gas grills with the short fold out legs.

I'm not serious. I just wanted to think of something disgusting so you'd feel compelled to not let me suffer in such a way!

No no! Don't eat that shit! Here, try one of my tasty jalapeño burgers!

pulp3.jpg

An old drive-in style place down the road from me, best damn burgers I've ever had

burger king is good as well. Angry whopper meal is the best shit.

I would of said Burgerking, but my local place puts discoloured swiveled-up pieces of whats to be assumed as lettuce on my burger

The best place for me is a takeaway in the center of my city, which has cheeseburger with beef, doner-meat and melted cheese inside the bun

Jack in The Box is the only big label fast food restaurant that makes real burgers. After eating The Ultimate Cheeseburger you can feel your gut about to burst. Whereas when I eat McDonalds it leaves more to be desired. JITB FTW.

Jack in The Box is the only big label fast food restaurant that makes real burgers. After eating The Ultimate Cheeseburger you can feel your gut about to burst. Whereas when I eat McDonalds it leaves more to be desired. JITB FTW.

Oh man. Ultimate Cheeseburgers from Jack in the box is a big guilty pleasure. But I wouldn't call it a real burger. It's just sickly heart clogging and greasy. I mean it's good, don't get me wrong, but there's no lettuce and tomato and onion and other shit that makes a real good burger. It's just meat, cheese and bread. Lots of it. Some bacon too if you make it an Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger. It's one of those 'nasty burgers' that you can enjoy eating.

Umm... about Mcdonalds. Every time I eat it, right after the last bite of whatever I ate, immediately gives me the runs. I swear there has never been a time I've eaten there where I haven't had this happen to me. Random, gross fact. Sorry. I wonder if they mix in laxatives with the PURE fat they dump in all their food.

The only mainstream burger place I can stomach anymore is Hungry Jacks.

I'm not serious. I just wanted to think of something disgusting so you'd feel compelled to not let me suffer in such a way!

No no! Don't eat that shit! Here, try one of my tasty jalapeño burgers!

pulp3.jpg

Hey, you mind if I have a bite of yo Big Kahuna burger?

I used to get the "Six Dollar Burger" from Carl's Jr (AKA the Thickburger at Hardee's, I guess) and have a feeling inside me that I could only describe as having been "slightly poisoned." I know it was probably the spoils of eating a half-pound of fast food ground beef inching its way along in my bloodstream but I definitely felt ... worse ... after eating it. After that I decided to stick with smaller burgers unless I was at a sit-down restaurant.

Umm... about Mcdonalds. Every time I eat it, right after the last bite of whatever I ate, immediately gives me the runs. I swear there has never been a time I've eaten there where I haven't had this happen to me. Random, gross fact. Sorry. I wonder if they mix in laxatives with the PURE fat they dump in all their food.

You'd better not eat White Castle, that's for sure.

Speaking of which, I could go for a crave case right now...

I voted "I don't like burgers" and "Other" because generally, I don't like burgers, but one time I had a craving for one so I went to a local place called Dan's Burgers. Typical cheap greasy stuff but it was good at the time. There's also another local place called Fran's Burgers. I heard rumor that Dan and Fran used to be married, but after they divorced Fran started her own burger place.

I like to cook my own burgers, so wonderfully tasty!!

Some of the pictures you have been posting make me feel rather ill to be honest :p

I like to cook my own burgers, so wonderfully tasty!!

Some of the pictures you have been posting make me feel rather ill to be honest :p

This my friend... is fabulous.

2415131681c2df320958o.jpg

A wonderful In-N-Out burger.

Yeah, I maintain my point, makes me feel ill. I mean, the cheese alone looks like processed death.

The local street grill. Though only if the really fat bloke who owns it is minding the place. Them other dudes don't know how to fry the bacon OR how much dressing to put on there.

Yeah, I maintain my point, makes me feel ill. I mean, the cheese alone looks like processed death.

Some people smoke.

Some people actually like what will kill them to be absolutely delicious.

The local street grill. Though only if the really fat bloke who owns it is minding the place. Them other dudes don't know how to fry the bacon OR how much dressing to put on there.

:LOL:

Man...

At least it's not as bad as this.

Yeah, that's remarkably nasty.

The stuff that I eat will kill me, but it is too tasty to give up :D

Back