Favourite character model evolution?

Mr. Redundant said:
the world Geometry is lacking greatly in HL2 as well (from what they have shown us) lacking in terms of comparison to other engines... it doesnt have the huge levels of Battlefield, or the lush foliage of Farcry, or the dynamic lighting of Doom3... however that doesnt mean it isnt impressive in its own right.

Huge levels? it's a city, visibility is cut off by buildings every block! lush foliage in eastern europe? :LOL:

Alyx could be my grandmother now for gods sakes , The skin around her mouth looks old. What a shame

CB | Para said:
Huge levels? it's a city, visibility is cut off by buildings every block! lush foliage in eastern europe? :LOL:

what does visibility have to do with Huge levels?
you missed my point entirely.

Mr. Redundant said:
what does visibility have to do with Huge levels?
you missed my point entirely.

Really? you were talking about huge levels such as in Battlefield. Battlefield levels were mainly vast empty plains or deserts.

G-man is by far my fav character improved upon.
now obviously other characters look good too but since i love the G-man, he gets my vote :)

CB | Para said:
Really? you were talking about huge levels such as in Battlefield. Battlefield levels were mainly vast empty plains or deserts.

I used it in a comparison as well as other features of recent engines... as to why perhaps some people say hl2 isnt top notch graphically.
that is the point you are missing.

I could care less about the relevance of large city maps (although regardless of occlusion the size of the map holds no baring as to how much has to be visible)

slightly ot but:
I didnt even say I liked Battlefield, farcry, or doom3.. and I never stated that I didnt like Hl2's Graphics either.

Back