Favourite finger and toe?

What's your favourite finger and toe? (two votes each)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Monkey

The Freeman
Reaction score
This is a topic of which I have long pondered on. As hl2.net's members are representative of the population of the world, I expect to be able to draw conclusions about everyone around me based on the results of the poll.

thumbsupcf.jpg

Goddamn this is a weird f***ing poll. Also: voted most useful finger and most useful toe, as that's the only metric that I could find to actually rank them by.

Tyguy, you straight-faggot! Thanks a lot for fucking up my poll.

@ Mutoid, how can you not have picked a favourite? They've been with you your whole life. Next thing you're gonna tell me you haven't picked a favourite ear.

Middle finger most useful (as it's both w and s in FPS') and big toe as that's used for balancing most.

Tyguy, you straight-faggot! Thanks a lot for fucking up my poll.

@ Mutoid, how can you not have picked a favourite? They've been with you your whole life. Next thing you're gonna tell me you haven't picked a favourite ear.

I'm right-eared. As in, if I need to hear better I'll listen in with my right ear. But how can you have a favorite? It's like having a favorite letter on the keyboard.

It appears my choices are the most popular.

/feels normal

How can you not favor the thumb more? Even though I heard somewhere it doesn't really qualify as a finger. Not sure where I heard that... But you guys heard it from me, so it should be true.

I voted index finger. The picture I posted was obviously only a thumbs up for the TS.

Middle and Ring.....I'll wait to see who can figure out why.

Weird poll.

I went with big toe and thumb, because they are the most crucial. Although I love my damn index finger, I would be all but useless without my thumb. And the big toe is the most important for balance.

Missing 1 of any other of these fingers and toes and you would not really be disabled. Though you'd have to learn to touch type again.

I don't understand how the index finger is rated higher than the thumb. Thumbs are one of our most important body parts. They define us.

Damnit toaster why'd you have to edit I liked your post before.

I was going to point out that one part of your sarcasm lost its effect completely because you were an attractive female on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back