Favourite Half-Life 2 enemy?

E

EricAw

I loved the normal and fast headcrab zombies.
Hmmmm..... And the antlions as well. :)

Striders, heaps of fun and their size and power makes a really good atmosphere.

Hunters, there is nothing more satifying than dropping one of those buggers :)

Before episode 2?, hmmm, I'de say the synth gunships for the fact they actually made you work for your kill. But I did love the antlions and zombies for the pure blasting away hordes of enemies with a shotty.

So Synth gunship and ant guard for the game and episode 1.

But then came episode two....and I had my first fight with the hunters....

So hunters win. :imu:

Strider
Antlion Guards
Soldiers/metrocops
Gunships
APC
Antlions

Strider
Hunter
Combine Soldiers(Overwatch and CP included)
Antlion/Antlion Guard
Dropship(there pretty cool and ive almost killed like 9)

and whats a APC?
i probly know i just cant remember what APC stands for

the APC is the truck that shoots rockets that home-in on you

Combine. They give a satisfying fight.

Either that or the rebels (for they shall always be my enemy!)

why,cause they stand in your way and never move which gets annoying

Gunships and the Hunter Chopper, though the later really came into its own with Episode Two.

The Hunter Chopper battle was one of the best set pieces in Episode 2. Jolly good fun.

Metropolices.

Awesome model, hilarious behavior and pretty good allies. (when set to like the player, obviously)

Hunters too for the same reasons.

Ant lions, for the single reason that they could be goaded into jumping at you in just the right way to blast them out of the air with the shotgun.

My favorite looking enemy is the poison headcrab zombie. My favorite enemy to fight is probably the hunter but I also love killing waves of CP at the beginning of anticitizen 1.

Ah, gunships. Those beautiful air-whales. So graceful, so full of pomp and pride, flying through the air...

Before I shoot them down.

Ah, gunships. Those beautiful air-whales. So graceful, so full of pomp and pride, flying through the air...

Before I shoot them down.

My thoughts exactly! I might add shield scanners to my pick, mostly because they're adorable, the way they blinck innocently when you grab them with the gravity gun. Maybe make a plush toy line? I'd buy them!

But when they open up... that's just weird.

As for the Episodes, all the new enemies are great, hunters, zombine, workers, even the stalkers (will we ever just shoot one, instead of all the fancy tricks?).

Back