Favourite single screen shot?

Jeehde2 said:
I really like this one screen where you see an alien and a man standing next to eacht other
Left, you see this alien from HL1, full of bumpmapping and shadows... and right, there is a black man, pointing at the alien with his finger.... he looks so great, i really like the look on his face... this just displays the beaty of HL2... realistic facial animation, greate graphics.... and aliens.. ihihihihihiihii

a_hl2-65.jpg

He looks like Trick Daddy :LOL:

Any forum oldbie who can find the picture with the donkey? It would own this thread so hard ;)

wait long enough, and every screen shot ever posted of half life two will be listed here. :)

Robinhood_01 said:
Here's my favourite screenshot

Lol, you think your funny with your Half-Life 2 under My Games and not Coming Soon. Real funny. Why else would you put that up there...:rolleyes:

Because there are always people with a "higher-than-thou" attitude who don't find this stuff amusing.

The fact is that that is my favourite screenshot
a)The setting is nice.
b)I like seeing Steam with a playable HL2 icon, I never said it was real.

tell you what i'll get it out the way so you're not bothered by it.
If you want to make people believe the pic is true to do so very subtly.

Robinhood_01 said:
Because there are always people with a "higher-than-thou" attitude who don't find this stuff amusing.

The fact is that that is my favourite screenshot
a)The setting is nice.
b)I like seeing Steam with a playable HL2 icon, I never said it was real.

tell you what i'll get it out the way so you're not bothered by it.
If you want to make people believe the pic is true to do so very subtly.

Lol, i'm not bothered by it, i'm just saying, Everyone knows it is fake then..But in 5 DAYS my games thing HL2 will be in My Games!

Blargh! Aint got the URL and lost all the screenshots I have, it's the one where
Alyx wakes you up after knocking the crap out of those combines at the start of the game, just before she smiles, I remember seeing a screenshot of that before the game, was darn surprised to see her saving me (and then watching 6 combine bodies scattered around the room ^^)

i felt like putting up some graffiti in Black Mesa East to make the place a little brighter...

Back