Favourite Weapon in Source?

ItchyFish

Reaction score
I've been playing this game quite a lot now and ive started to get a real feel for the weapons, and im finding what i like and what i dont like.
So whats your fave? and what combination of weapons do you usualy kit out with?

For me ive started using the scout a lot, especially when im CT. And i throw a Desert Eagle and and a Frag Nade into the mix.

. . . . .

The uncilenced M4, i get 30-2's with that shit
When i want to snipe, scout with a 5-7
When i have less money, a burst mode clarion or an MP5 with armour
And always, always I get a burst fire glock for the first round with body armour, even if im CT (which i always am)

AK takes skill. I like it. You have to shoot really slow and the gun will be really powerfull and accurate.

M4 silenced. I love the sound of it. 5-7 is my favorite pistol. Scout is my sniper of choice.

Sg552 :). The T kreig. The CT's Kreig(Which is a evil autoer and aka Sg550) sux.

Suppressed M4.

There's nothing like taking out 6 Ts one at a time (at site A) while I blend in with the crates and debris. A lot of them always seem to think that the fire comes through the double doors or is from the corridor.

I like M16, Kregg (Terrorists Weapon) Awper Sniper, Hawk Deagle.

rofl everyone joins ct just to get the m4 ffs. i never go ct unless im auto changed.

anyway, awp is the noob wpn of choice. should be taken out imo. so what if people get hs with them, u can get a hs with a scout with the same affect ffs.

ak, m4, tmp, mp5, deagle are my weapons of choice. only buy the deagle sometimes though...why pay money when you can pick someone else's gun up?? :E

i like running around with the guns that no one else uses so i personally love to use the UMP

for sniping - i refuse to use an AWP, so i always use scout

I like the frag nade when using the double nade exploit! :dork:

Pureball said:
anyway, awp is the noob wpn of choice. should be taken out imo. so what if people get hs with them, u can get a hs with a scout with the same affect ffs.

Awww what's the matter? got killed by the awp too many times? :p

"Noob weapon of choice" is the auto-sniper, not the awp.

Famas and M4 silenced all the way baby! :smoking:

CB | Para said:
Awww what's the matter? got killed by the awp too many times? :p

"Noob weapon of choice" is the auto-sniper, not the awp.

awps for people that cant aim well if you want to prove your a good sniper play dod or use a scout

awps......i hate them but if you use s SMG its eysy to kill them

Pureball said:
only buy the deagle sometimes though...why pay money when you can pick someone else's gun up?? :E

^^exactially wat i was going to say :bounce:

Oh yah I like the redeemer............oops wrong game! :eek:

yadalogo said:
Oh yah I like the redeemer............oops wrong game! :eek:

:LOL: :thumbs: ....nice ....... i play quiet a bit of unreal 2004 myself

My favorite looking gun was the glock... my favorite kill gun was the mp5.

Jesus Lincoln said:
Will you...marry me?

Lol...I dunno Jesus. I couldn't corrupt a religious figure like you :p

AWP's are lame...but auto-snipers are even worse. AWP's are as easy as opening a folder in windows...auto-sinpers are even easier.

Favourite weapon model conversion: UMP
Favourite weapon: Supressed M4 as always.

i like the m4.. like you all say, silencer.. sounds awsome, but when i cant have that (because i suck and im always skint lol) i tend to go for the Fabrique Nationale FN-P90..

bit of a strange one i know, but I LOVE SG-1 , and they all look sooooo cool with that gun in the program, and they are quite good when u get the hang of them, only thing is not too great at longer distances

GO SG-1 :sniper:

M4A1 or autosniper.

mp5 if I can't afford either of those.

The occasional Para rush is good for a laugh though - just smoke grenade the hallway and pour metal death in there!

Pi Mu Rho said:
M4A1 or autosniper.

mp5 if I can't afford either of those.

The occasional Para rush is good for a laugh though - just smoke grenade the hallway and pour metal death in there!

Yeah. I've done that a thousand times :) You actually get a bunch of kills sometimes too.

I forgot to mention the Pump Shotty earlier, some days I only use that one. It's nice when you get the "pump-shotty feel" and get the HS everytime.

My favorite pistol used to be the glock, but now I feel like they destroyed it. I hope i get used to it ;-;

But my favorite Automatic is still the AK47, and of course the AWM for sniper :D

Pistol: Deagle
CT Rifle: M4 Silenced
T Rifle: AK-47
Sniper: AWP (God I love it! ;))
Misc: Armor and Helmet, maybe a nade or two.

My favorite pistol are the dualies. I'm very good with dualies and I can usually take out peepz who are usin M4s. For rifle, it's AK47 all the way. And if there are a lot of awp whores then I grab the T autosniper.

Farsight

mission14_30.jpg

Back