Fclc

Mr.Reak

Reaction score
Aka Fooly Cooly

I was reading topic about canned TV shows, and somebody mentioned it. Anyway, I didn't catch first episode, but watched second one yesterday. Man is that show weird or what? I can't understand a thing, but it still interesting (and I don't like anime in general). Anyone care to explain when it was created and basic point of the show?

lol dun ya mean FLCL??
Furi Kuri

You gotta watch all the episodes of the show to get it my friend(its totally worth it, I tink one of the best animes)
Got kickass drawings, etc.

You'll get whats up and what as the series go on (theres only 6)

It was made in 1999 I believe.

Only six episodes? Man.. why so little?
I guess I will need to download the first episode from somewhere. Kazaa maybe?

cause the things an OVA, Original Video Animation. So its a big budget anime short. Like how shows have Mini Series and stuff. Big buget, shorter than a show, longer than a movie.

Why did they name that anime something they can't pronounce...
Thats wierd.

Originally posted by Speculator
lol dun ya mean FLCL??
Furi Kuri

You gotta watch all the episodes of the show to get it my friend(its totally worth it, I tink one of the best animes)
Got kickass drawings, etc.

You'll get whats up and what as the series go on (theres only 6)

It was made in 1999 I believe.
Never heard of it.
Starzinger, now that's good. From 1978 :)

FLCL, yeah i've seen it, kick ass animation and a lot of metaphors. Its supposed to be a coming of age story with some sci fi and pop culture elements thrown in.

Its made by gainax, the same people who made evangelion and a slew of other good shows

Anybody ever seen Azumanga daioh, or Stellvia of the Universe?

Those are like my two favorite animes.

FLCL is pretty good too, but I gave up on the 3rd ep, might finish the series later.

Back