Feedback needed on WIP track - Boomstick

That's pretty good actually :)

The only thing is that maybe it becomes too full-on too quickly. And maybe there are too much samples for such a short track.

not my kinda music so i would say its a little too distorted.. but I like it anyways

I love it (I started cracking up on the first "this... is my BOOMSTICK"), but there is way too much distortion in my opinion.

lol when I saw the titel of the thread, I thought you literally needed FEEDBACK for a song. I was slightly confused (my brain was in audio mode). I get it.

Yeah song was cool. :) I like the choice of samples. lol good movies

Cheers guys! it was ment to be a LOUD track so it can cause bleeding to the ears and distrortion :p anyway i have to tweak the levels on this track to get it right so if it is a bit of a noise overload hopefuly i can sort that soon

Damn you, I can't stop listening to this. :) The starting is so catchy.

Yep .. I think this will sound really awesome without the distortion. Make sure to post the new version where you have it :thumbs:

OMG ! RB-303 forever !

hehe, this is hardcore ! my subwoofer is smoking !
It's freakin' awesome, hehe !
You should reduce the distortion like the others said, though...

I thought it was very cool! :thumbs:

What are your plans for the track? Is it going to be used in a mod? Sounds like a great track to play some death-match to!

Maybe i dont know. I have plans for a zombie mod for HL2 when it comes out (eventually) influenced by George A Romero's Trilogy of the dead :) maybe in there but I want to make more spooky-style music for this :)

Very nice :)

The fact it uses evil dead stuff gives it 110%, in my opinion.

Absolutely. I give it a 3 thumbs up! .....That is, if i had 3 thumbs.

I really like it! Keep putting out more good stuff. And I think that the distortion is fine.

Yeah, the distortion is fine imo. It's all just a matter of sensibilities really, and i think that for what you were going for the distorion is more than fine. Some parts were kinda Frontline Assembly like, and some of it kinda sounded like Clock DVA. Overall a very solid song, and again, for the type of music it is, i don't think it started off too fast. Keep up the good work!

Back