Feeling like I'm Falling...

yeah try being an adolescant girl, puberty really sucks for us. it can be pretty scary.

LETS ALL TALK ABOUT A GIRLS FIRST PERIOD!!! HOW'S THAT FOR A WEIRD NEW FEELING?

Did it catch you by suprise? Did you bleed your favorite undies?

I was driving my car today and it felt like everything was getting smaller, and I was getting more and more compacted into, like, a shoe box.

Then I realized I wasn't actually driving, just sitting in the car while all the trees were running around me. So I figured I wasn't in a state to drive.

The falling feeling happened to me about 5 years ago, it started in a maths lesson, so i did some research. The causes of it are iron defiency in the blood i found. I believe women are more prone to it with their menstration and blood loss, but men get it too. You can take vitamins you can buy with plenty of iron in if you find the right ones. If you are looking for a more natural approach, red meat is superb for iron, as is spinach for the vegetairians amoung us. Hope that helps, Paul.

The falling feeling happened to me about 5 years ago, it started in a maths lesson, so i did some research. The causes of it are iron defiency in the blood i found. I believe women are more prone to it with their menstration and blood loss, but men get it too. You can take vitamins you can buy with plenty of iron in if you find the right ones. If you are looking for a more natural approach, red meat is superb for iron, as is spinach for the vegetairians amoung us. Hope that helps, Paul.

That makes sense, since I am the most mal-nutricious person you will ever meet! :( Bachelors life ftl

Ive had the feeling of conciousness in a dream before, and whenever i'd trip or fall in a dream i twitch violently in real life.

Back