Felt I should share this one

Glo-Boy

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but this is probably one of the coolest drawings I have ever seen. It makes you think.

EDIT: I found it in the sijun forums. Forgot the artist's name.

Attachments

• oooooooh.JPG
    oooooooh.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 323
That is absolutely awesome :)

...but I don't suggest posting other's work without giving them credit. Not so sure if you would like someone posting it around saying "forgot who posted this..."

Nevertheless, awesome. :)

oooooooooh, cool that looks like it's from a mod I've seen before. Cause and Effect that's what it was.

holy crap that's effin amazing.. best combine concept i've ever seen... /sets as wallpaper

I didn't say antyhing earlier, but I must say I genuinely loved that picture. something about old school air force and the like makes me giddy or something :p

so fo ryou I do something I have done for no one else

*SAVED!*

that pic is badass. nice.

i could just imagine that pic in motion with some rage against the machine playing at full volume. but thats just me

Isn't it great? I just got a wacom tablet and headed over there to check out their work - a lot of them have incredible skills!

This redefines reality and the way I view life, the world and human society. It completely remakes my percieved relation to the Great Creator, and I think I feel a nose bleed coming on, it affected me so..

Back