Female Co player update

Y

Yo_Neo

Hey all,

It's been a long time since I've posted on this forum. I'm the leader of the mod called Cama Killer. Here's an update on our female player model. I've finished skinning the head and adding the hair. The body and clothes still need to be skinned, so it's still a WIP.

C&C welcome

JoanneWIP2.jpg

JoanneWIP5.jpg

For more renders, vist our website, and check out the new topic n the forums

the face looks exellent. The dress needs interact with the vody more realisticly, and thats not the final hair. right? Sahg hair? :)

Very cool...i wouldnt mind long hair though :p but thats a personal preferance.

SidewinderX143: thx. The dress still needs some work, I know.... but it's just temporary to cover things up. The hair isn't shag hair, it's a bunch of planes with alpha maps... it only takes up like 150 polygons, so I'll leave it like that :D

Dawdler: ahuumm, check the Cama Killer forum for an earlier "beta" render

Crabcakes66: Long hair would be really hard to animate. With short hair we'll hopefully be able to use the same skeletal setup as alyx.

ye the face looks wicked. The dress will look better as well as the boots with a skin on them.

Dang. Mad props for a job well done on the face. I like the hair too, I never thought about doing it quite like that. I like the style you're going for in your mod. Very nice.

My only crit would be the dress, but since that's still inprogress I'll hold off until it's finished.

All these player models make me think I should get crackin on one too.

Originally posted by Yo_Neo
Crabcakes66: Long hair would be really hard to animate. With short hair we'll hopefully be able to use the same skeletal setup as alyx.

I prefere long hair to.. why dont you make it into a pony tail or something like that. or the same way aly'x has it, with a head band.

i dont know if its possible, but i think that theres needs to b a small dip where her nose meets her forehead. i think the forehead straightens out, and is vertical for a bit, if not inwards, then the nose comes out, just above the middle of the eye...i think. very good skin, her bottom lip looks a bit big, but thats easily changed. her eyebrows cud maybe do with a bit of a pluck, more definate edges and all that malarky. but yeah, its looking very very good especially for a WIP.

Could we have a shot of the back of her head, the hair seems a bit high to me...

but might just be me, and iI've just spent the afternoon doing life drawing (some guys will know what it is others won't) and the scary thing is, is that it was fun :X

Male around about in his 40s I geuss, pretty good shape for his age, altho starting to flab...

Two hours of standing drawing a slightly Flabby person, and i enjoyed it :x...

/me goes off to see doctor...

that face is incredible. the rest of the model is alright; better than most i've seen though the bicepts and elbows look to cylindrical. i would think the bicxepts would have a more oval shape to them but maybe it's just the angle.

i agree we need a nude shot to crit the model better :p
anyways nice model and texture tho the clothing looks low poly.

nice job!

I think she would look better with a fatter upper lip, and smaller feet.

The clothes need to be made so that they actually fit, they don't look like clothes at the moment, they do not flow with the body etc...

Saggy boobs.. looks like from that angle.. try and post a main pic of her standing in front of the camera..

just realised that her arms r in the wrong position, they need to b higher, they come out from her chest. in real life, ur arms, when out straight, are the same hight as the bottom of ur neck.

Looking good, could you post a nontextured or wireframe of the head?

Back