Ferrari Red PS3 :O

I'd accuse you of being an addbot if that spinning avatar weren't so cooool...

Woah...

Jintor it says 'Half Life Fan' in his sig, obviously he's legit.

no dude im no bot lol.
ive been here since january 2008. almost a year. i dont post much but im usually browsing half life 2 forums and reading predictions for ep 3 and all. i've just never seen a red PS3 and though id share

*reads your sig again*

Wait, you have two PS3s?

i gotta update my sig too i no longer have like half the stuff from there :O

Just stare at his avatar man

stare at it

...man...

this is the personality of your avatar. I lol'd at that squid

OT, red PS3 looks atrocious. (appalling, horrifying, absolutely revolting; abominable)

Yikes. That is kind of hideous. It depends, of course, on personal taste and the decor of its surroundings, but just looking at it in the box is a little sickening. The only colors I can see for a console are black, silver, gray or white--anything else just looks too cheap and/or toy-ish. Still, quite a few people want it so at least you know there is SOME market for it.

Yikes. That is kind of hideous. It depends, of course, on personal taste and the decor of its surroundings, but just looking at it in the box is a little sickening. The only colors I can see for a console are black, silver, gray or white--anything else just looks too cheap and/or toy-ish. Still, quite a few people want it so at least you know there is SOME market for it.

did you check out the high resolution pics? ton ebay pictures it looks very cheesy but in high resolution it looks very nice, glossy and seems like a very professional paint job.

I think my friend might like it, though he probably doesn't want to pay that much for another ps3 just for color.

The color makes me think of one of my favorite stories...

Poe said:
And now was acknowledged the presence of the Red Death. He had come like a thief in the night. And one by one dropped the revellers in the blood-bedewed halls of their revel, and died each in the despairing posture of his fall. And the life of the ebony clock went out with that of the last of the gay. And the flames of the tripods expired. And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all.

i have mixed feelings about this. . . it definately is pretty. but it would look very awkward in my room.

The first thing I thought of when I saw the colors on it was that McDonalds has a PS3 on their menu now...

Back