Fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyHarij

Reaction score
Anyone of you got any fetish or just a special "turn-on" or something like that?

A fetish is an object or feature that must be present for any sexual excitement to appear just so you know, if it's just something you "like", make sure to say it's just a turn-on.

Perhaps the mods will lock this like most other threads that have been talking about subjects on sex, but you must realize that sexuality and sex is such a big part of peoples lives and has always been, and furthermore it'd be interesting to hear other people talking about their preferences and such.

:bounce:

:| not much interest, perhaps because people aren't keen on giving away their darkest secrets on the internet.

Lock at will..

Right.. At first I thought I wanted to wait for other people to say their stuff before I uncovered mine, sort of. :D

Asses, black women(jungle fever :naughty:), sometimes even latex and stockings are always nice. :) Not fetish though, just some turn-ons. I don't think I have any extreme fetish.

CrazyHarij said:
Right.. At first I thought I wanted to wait for other people to say their stuff before I uncovered mine, sort of. :D

Asses, black women, sometimes even latex and stockings are always nice. :) Not fetish though, just some turn-ons. I don't think I have any extreme fetish.
I thought it was humping your mothers bloody dismembered pelvis :)

I sincerely apologize to everyone who read this and crazyharij, you sick sick puppy.

recieving sex is always a turn on :)
So are belly rings, and ummm long dark hair.. Actually a sexy smile is a pretty big turn on for me.

Biting is nice. And Scratching.

Being tied up is interesting, but not when your girlfriend's dad walks in. You can't move to cover yourself up.

i've got this really strange thing for purple skin and night elves.

Feath said:
Biting is nice. And Scratching.

Being tied up is interesting, but not when your girlfriend's dad walks in. You can't move to cover yourself up.
speaking from experience?

CyberSh33p said:
speaking from experience?

Yes. He didn't mind, he looked more embarrased than anything else. Anyway, I was just topless, thank god. 2 minutes later and he would've seen a lot more.

Feath said:
Yes. He didn't mind, he looked more embarrased than anything else. Anyway, I was just topless, thank god. 2 minutes later and he would've seen a lot more.

hehe..........Feath's talking about cock and balls..........hehe.

Fetish...I remember when we were younger and we heard that word for the first time. We didn't know what it meant, but we just kept walking around placing it in sentences (we later found out just how comical those sentences were :)) We often wondered why some people would give us odd looks when we said things like, "Oooh, I've got a fetish for some meat pie right now". Then there was the time we heard about...crabs :| My friend would walk around just saying "I've got crabs", completely obvlious to what it meant.

Feath said:
Are you a chick or a dude?

Rance said:
Are you a chick or a dude?

Why don't you as hi- her to cyb0r and find out for yourself?
and yeah, those 80's tersm are so out of date...and todays politically correct, equal rights world we don't have primitive words like dude, chick, man or woman. Everyone is just called "Pleeb"

I like teen lesbians. You know the hot ones, not the ugly real lesbians but the fake hot leasbians.

Goth chicks, long, black or dark brown hair, not too tall, pale(ish) skin, blood red lips, cheeky grins. oh and Elvish qualities of course ;)

The Dark Elf said:
Goth chicks, long, black or dark brown hair, not too tall, pale(ish) skin, blood red lips, cheeky grins. oh and Elvish qualities of course ;)

Open the curtains....SEE THERE IS A WORLD OUTSIDE OF MORROWIND!!1111111

;)

milfs, but not too old (haha how embarrassing :eek: )

"Lesbians probably....both sisters....im just watching."
- Gareth Keenan, Team Leader.

Fetishes are not the same as things you find attractive in a member of the opposite sex. The point of fetishes is that they're a bit weird. "Redhead People" isn't a fetish. Being stupidly aroused by someone licking your knee is a fetish. There's a difference.

Just a thought.

intelligent blondes while not weird are definately rare ...besides I find the majority of you are slightly disturbing

a friend of mine loves toes ...I dont even want to think about it cuz I know his wife ..and why she has so many open-toed shoes : puke:

I know a girl that enjoys urinating on girls. He says he does it in the bath so it doesn't make a mess.

Feath said:
I know a girl that enjoys urinating on girls. He says he does it in the bath so it doesn't make a mess.

ok I can see how a girl urinating on a girl can be exciting ..but is he a guy or a girl?

girl pee on girl = teh :naughty:

guy pee on girl = teh homersexual :E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back