Few Newb Things!

Y

Yourmum90

OK i have not had this game long and played it for about 3hrs today, But i like to cusstomize games without Cheating.

I have already done sprays and blood mod these are kinda easy but stuck on the following items.

CS Source splash screen which file to overright
Croshairs how to change it to a black one so i can see it.

PLus any more mod's that are any good

no good mods really
dunno about crosshairs dunno about splash screen

I look forward to crosshairs more than anything. The colors and look of the stock ones suck.

StainlessJ-FPGA said:
I look forward to crosshairs more than anything. The colors and look of the stock ones suck.

I actually like the stock ones. though I never customised CZ, or 1.6, when I had them, so maybe I've just grown used to its... default-ness.

Also, you can change certain lines in the .cfg to allow for black crosshairs. Can't, for the life of me, find which ones though.

lol the game is fine they way it is just a few bugs but in main it doesn't need editing

crosshair colour : cl_crosshaircolor 0

i think is black and if u want a laugh check out : rope_shake 1

The most popular crosshair from the last game I played was the easiest to make... just a dot. I figure if I scale the crosshair high enough it'll sort of resemble a dot, but I'll have to play with that. I'll try out the black dot too. I just don't like how one color will work fine on one map then won't on another map. Not sure what color would work best... maybe bright green.

to make a dot : type in cl_crosshairscale 10000 it works a treat D:

I lose sight of where my crosshairs are even aimed when they autosize out. I found myself aiming at one of the lines, instead of the intersection of the crosshairs.

I like the current crosshair, but add a dot of contrasting color. That's what I use in Wolfenstein: ET, so I can aim in dark or light.

Back