Ffs Release The Game!!!

T

TateM

I don't want HL2 to be like Halo. Give the ppl all info about the game and how amazing it's engine is and everything, and then push the release to the max!!!! Don't do like they did with Halo!!!

I wan't HL2 this year, not in 5 years but this year!!!
You can release patches later for bugs....

Patience.........................................if thats how you spell it.

Patience is a virtue, and mine is waining. Im tempted myself to press that mouse button and Dl it. I hope i can hold out...

It won't be released now. If it is it'll be this time next year and it'll be and old forgotton about game. There will be much better out by then.

It will be far from old and forgotten and lets hope there will be better games out by then, They can always be delayed too.

i want them to release it when it is 100% done and ready. It will own all no matter when its released.

Old and forgotten - half-life 2.
hmmm

I want this game more than my girlfriends pussy at the moment but if i download this beta muck then i will just find out and see things and spoil the whole experience for myself.

So i am waiting - as much as i hate to.

Yeah there is nothing worse then some game you are looking forward to being released all buged out and running like junk

If HL2 isn't out this year I aint getting it. ill get something else that came out on time :p

Originally posted by Gordon'sFreeman
If HL2 isn't out this year I aint getting it. ill get something else that came out on time :p

I find that hard to believe and they never come out on time. The only thing that buged me was that they waited just 6 days before sep 30th to tell us.

hey, why dont you be selfish and disregard what has to be done or what has happened so you can get what you want

Look, there are plenty of games released all the time. Not all of them are delayed. There will be stuff you've never heard of thats better than HL2 comming out this time next year. People will forget all about it.

It's dead.

If I were Valve I'd bin the whole thing and start on something new.

Originally posted by UltimateNinja
Patience is a virtue, and mine is waining. Im tempted myself to press that mouse button and Dl it. I hope i can hold out...

Hmm.

I can hold out because i have a 3 gig dl limit with dodgy isp in australia.

Originally posted by Cheetarah654
hey, why dont you be selfish and disregard what has to be done or what has happened so you can get what you want

Oh Im doing that wink wink:afro:

Originally posted by .5c0ut-WHoR3.
Hmm.

I can hold out because i have a 3 gig dl limit with dodgy isp in australia.

Internode man, screw Telstra.

I think the case here is something like a 'worst-case-scenario'. The postponing of the release to April 2004 hasn't even been confirmed yet and already people are whining that they'll be in their coffin when HL2 comes out. It is Valve's game, Valve's releasedate and Valve's choice to postpone it. Patience is a virtue.

Back