Fgdf looking for a job

H

hl2_men

Yeah it's true Rivals seems to be dead. I have my own mod called Menace but I've done most of works so ..now I have free time to help / work for some new project. I don't want my rivals work to be wasted so you know... these models just wait to be used. I can work for commercial or noncommercial projects I have only one demand - l want it be intresting and ambitious and :imu: I want to be helpful
Of course you can see some samples of my works here
http://community.webshots.com/user/the_fgdf

my mail [email protected]

I would have a position for you in a few months time. You could either join the team now and have an input on the story and concept development (feedback) until then, or you could apply at a later date, but I make no guarantee that the place will still be available.

You'd be assigned the playermodels and also the item models. If you tell me that you UV-map and skin then your application will jump straight to the top of the pile (for the moment at least).

Check the sig, particularly the ModDB profile (ModDB seems to be down atm for some reason). Citadel Utopia website coming soon...

Wow, awesome tanks, how many polies? Also, what was Rivals about? I've never heard of it...

my mod is hand 2 hand combat not ww2 or tanks so if you want to be part of my team lets talk

brawl.bluewolf72.com

I sent you an email, I hope to hear from you soon! :)

yeah I made all the unwraps and texture maps for my models.

We could really use you!

Check out our mod info:

Final Hope is a story of a young man who is living an ordinary life, when he is driving to work, after saying goodbye to his wife and daughter (for the last time, but he doesn't know this!), and begins to drive to work. Once at work, the life-changing "Resonance Cascade" occurs, and the rest of the world begins to feel its wrath. The player attempts to go back to his home, only to find it empty, quiet. From there, he searches for his wife and child, who he hunts down for the rest of the game. In the process, using his love for his family for fuel, he becomes a shining light for all others who have lost hope in the fight against the new, strange aliens.

This is just the beginning, and the main focus will be how Gordon Freeman's Resonance Cascade changed life for everyone on earth, and how the Combine came to be.

Contact us here: http://s3.invisionfree.com/Final_Hope_Mod/index.php?act=idx

1) Stay calm I'll answer by the end of the week.;)
2) I can work more as a freelancer than a "post job officer" ;)...So u better have other modelers in team
btw: tank was +/- 1,5 mln polys (it's missing now ;/ Did anybody see it??)

I've sent you an email already - if you want ambitious The Opera is the way to go!
We require a player modeller to recreate our concept characters, and perhaps some skins (although we have a player skinner).

I hope you are interested in the genre and are willing to join us :)

Black Mesa: Source would greatly love to hear from you hl2_men.

We have several projects which need filling. I feel you would fit in great.

Please take a look at my signature for details.

Denzil

oooo, we really really need a character modeler. even if you would allow us to use those models there, i would be happy. we only need 2 models, one for each team. no vehicles though. id be VERY interested in having you on the team. and you could move on as soon as you were done if you wanted to. but id love you have you on the team for a little bit!

:bounce: :bounce:

edit, oh yea, email

[email protected]

Like Aneurexorcyst said Opera hired me but in a spear time I could help some some intresting projects. Anyway BIG thx for attention & co.

Back