Fiction

Sulkdodds

Companion Cube
Reaction score
I (we?) demand the following:

- A form for content writers to add fan fiction (with the permission of the original authors) to the site under a listing at this link: http://www.halflife2.net/articles.php?category=4
It should have the stories archived chapter by chapter (with a chapter browser) in a manner similar to www.fanfiction.net .

- The Fan Fiction forum be renamed simply 'Fiction' for writers to post normal fiction there, or otherwise a changing/slackening of the rules (although come to think of it, nobody would give a shit if anyone posted original fiction on there. They'd just cheer. If no mods would say 'GTFO, HL universe only' then fine, forget this demand. I just want Edcrab to post Uclasion Chronicles on this site in shorter and easier to read bitesize chunks).

Note this comes with a great big 'PWETTY PWEASE?'

Sulkdodds said:
I (we?) demand the following:

- A form for content writers to add fan fiction (with the permission of the original authors) to the site under a listing at this link: http://www.halflife2.net/articles.php?category=4
It should have the stories archived chapter by chapter (with a chapter browser) in a manner similar to www.fanfiction.net .

- The Fan Fiction forum be renamed simply 'Fiction' for writers to post normal fiction there, or otherwise a changing/slackening of the rules (although come to think of it, nobody would give a shit if anyone posted original fiction on there. They'd just cheer. If no mods would say 'GTFO, HL universe only' then fine, forget this demand. I just want Edcrab to post Uclasion Chronicles on this site in shorter and easier to read bitesize chunks).

Note this comes with a great big 'PWETTY PWEASE?'
I also concur. Especially about the Fan Fiction forum being a general Fiction forum. Maybe posts could be prefixed like "[HL] Story name", and "[Original] Story name", but that would be down to the users to stick to it.

I disagree for the sakes of argument (and dislike of fanfics). Good luck Laurence :LOL:

I say 'Hell Yeah!'

would be cool for this to happen

Yes! I agree with both points. I already post original fiction in the fanfiction section though, hah.

Back