Fighting Views/style

chriso20

Reaction score
Checked a fair few reviews for this but no hope;

I've seen vids of Bloodlines that look awsome, one thing, when he does special stuff on people and fighting in general hands/guns... they/he switches to 3rd person.

Does anyone know if this has to be done, can i just go through the entire game in 1st person?

(i know they said there's bits for RPG & FPS fans but they didnt mention continuous views)

can i just go through the entire game in 1st person?

Dont see why you couldnt, its probably a single key that lets you switch between them, and if it didnt allow it you could probably force it with a console command.

Yeah, I guess you could, but why would you want first person view when wielding a sword?(for example)

You can probably use both whenever you want however they generally swith for 3rd person in hth fighting since you need a more peripheric vision for that and your char can't turn his head or even eyes.

Seems feeding is always on 3rd person though.

Yeah, but you don't need a closeup view of someones neck right? ;)

Being able to switch is cool, I will be useing first person if im useing any ranged weapons, and third person if im useing meele stuff.

Also, third person is a lot more useful if one decides to take the sneaky approach. So switchable modes = happy Varg :)

Varg|Hund said:
Also, third person is a lot more useful if one decides to take the sneaky approach. So switchable modes = happy Varg :)

I love games with switchable modes.

Sprafa said:
I love games with switchable modes.
Though in some games it just doesn't fit in. Wouldn't want to play Civ 3 from a first person perspective, would we now ;)

Hey, that'd be kinda neat actually! :O

Back