Fileplanet

Do you hate Fileplanet?

• Yes i do!!!

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • No, its great!

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • bah.. dont botter me, i would jurk off while waiting ;)

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters

[daniom]

Reaction score
My god i hate Fileplanet, because of the download system that makes you wait for a download slot... its so bad!

Meh, I just find the download elsewhere.

But I'll use FP if I have to.

Yes because they make you randomly look at fullscreen adverts when trying to access certain parts of there website. Also there is no way I'm waiting in line, I always find another mirror regardless of what I'm downloading.

HE SAID THE UNMENTIONABLE NAME!!!

OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD
OHDOG... Erh, I mean OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD!!!

*passes out from lack of oxygen*

I'm fine.

[daniom] said:
what is wrong with you?! :D

I love my god dedulas,

So I must say it proudly. My god I love Fileplanet. (Sometimes) :smoking:

I dont know how much I ctually hate fileplanet... Its more Gamespy who made them cost money that I hate... And who make crappy/buggy software (exept Gamespy3D wich rox but costs money!)

Anyways I voted yes cuz the GS company simple is annoying... They want money for giving us a good service tsk tsk.. ummm... hmmm... No I stand by my opinion and hate them!.. uh... kinda?

Fileplanet has crap download speeds, you have to wait in line, adverts if there is a hell fileplanet is it.

FilePlanet is almost unusable by us dial-up users still in the Dark Ages...

I just subscribed to it, downloads average about 350kbs. Since it was either Fileplanet/GameSpy or Gamespot Complete, fileplanet had GameSpy.
Besides, until now it was my HL2 spot, I'll still go there for Battlefield 1942 downloads. :afro:

i think its retarded how they have "exclusive fileplanet subscribers" downloads. They're just holding out on people who dont pay cause they're being cheap miser bastards.

Fileplanet sucks in my opinion. Like some people mentioned here, you "always" have to wait in line, sometimes bad download speed and frustrating design (for me).

I download from sites like 3dGamers and Fragzone (Swedish site). Those are 100times better and you don’t need to wait in a stupid line, just download it and sit back. :)

Although I must admit that PlanetHalflife is a pretty good site, lot of information there.

Let me see you host thousands of gigabytes of gaming files, with international servers, running on an amazingly high bandwidth without resorting to things like that.

If you can do that then I will gladly refer to them as Gameshite Fagplanet, but until then, I'll carry on using them as they offer a bloody good service and it's free.

www.ugo.com is a much better site to get the latest game downloads. and movie trailers too :)

download speeds on 2 meg are averaged around 260 kb/s :)

i have a fileplanet account that i dont pay for, but get to use, so im good.

I dont mind fileplanet.
While I wait in line I go see where else I can get it faster without the wait.
Although not much less than half the time I go to download a file and there isn't a wait.
Their speeds are average/accetable IMO.

Back