Final Destination 3

f0rked

Reaction score
Definitely the best of the FD series. Just finished watching this. Damn, its one violent film. I'd probably just top myself if I ever found myself in a situation like that. **** letting death toy with me, I'd just OD on pills and take a nice, relaxing nap.

It was a fun film to watch, but nothing tops the first.

I'd say it was the goriest of the 3 though.

I've only seen the first one and parts of the second one. That whole "CHOOSE WHO LIVES OR DIES!" thing on the third DVD sounds cool though, albeit gimmicky...

I've only seen the first one and parts of the second one. That whole "CHOOSE WHO LIVES OR DIES!" thing on the third DVD sounds cool though, albeit gimmicky...

Gimmicky it is.

It's ****ing pointless... it doesn't change the outcome of the movie at all.

But I guess filming entirely new scenes would be too hard for them.

Yeah actually you might be right.. Its so long since I saw the first, I can hardly remember what happens in it. I really should watch them all at once. Though that might be a bit too much death for one sitting. Thinking back though, how did the main character save herself from McKinley? I didn't really get that bit.

Edit: That interactive thing on the dvd sounds pretty cool. They should make a movie designed for that. Heh with mass-voting in the cinema... actually that would ruin immersion. If they could do it seamlessly it would be sweet

Yeah actually you might be right.. Its so long since I saw the first, I can hardly remember what happens in it. I really should watch them all at once. Though that might be a bit too much death for one sitting. Thinking back though, how did the main character save herself from McKinley? I didn't really get that bit.

By talking to him, it seems. :p

I've only seen 2 & 3, but in most ways I liked 2 the most.. I really want to see 1 though.

I never seen the third however I have seen the other 2.

if the Third is anything like the Second I would hate it. I mean in the second one the girl seen what was going to happen in a window. Right when I seen that I was just like, wow that was retarded.

The first one was very smart. How things happened and how the guy seen them.. seemed like it was possible. It is one of my favorite movies of all time.

In my opinion, the first one was the best. In the two other movies, they only enlarge the original concept to a ridiculous and exaggerated extent. The deaths became gorier and unlikely and really took away the cachet of the first movie.

Back