Final Escape Mod Needs YOUR Help!

A

_AL_

One of the worlds most advanced research facility's is ablaze in flames, and the building is on the verge of decimation... Smoke can be seen for miles, pouring in to the nights sky, what was a gorgeous evening has turned into a thick orange and red dust cloud.

Fire alarms shatter through the smoke filled hallways of the research building, they almost drown out the screams of those being subjected to extreme temperatures and pain in a once vibrant work place... Morning arrives...

You have awoken in to a nightmare, your location is the central laboratory, and the building is on fire, with no knowledge of who you are or how u got to this place, you must escape the building and search for the truth about your evolvement in the blaze, an event you may not even make out alive!!!

This modification is about :-

Fire

Betrayal

A Fugitive

Ruthless Thieves

Viral Infection

Dark Twsiting Story

Chapters
We have three chapters at the moment, however this is still being discussed :-

Chapter One - Daylight

Chapter Two - Crisis

Chapter Three - Perish

At the minute we are recruiting and are looking for people to fill all postions so please contact us at our forum- http://finalescape.hl2-hosting.net/forum/

or visit our website

Website = click here to visit our website

Or email "[email protected]" to join.

Final Escape and Last Escape... hmmm....

One of the worlds most advanced research facility's is ablaze in flames, and the building is on the verge of decimation... Smoke can be seen for miles, pouring in to the nights sky, what was a gorgeous evening has turned into a thick orange and red dust cloud.
Show me a screenshot of this scene and maybe someone will consider.

Don't worry they are two way different mods. Besides the leader of the team created this mod ages ago as a hl2 addon but was never released.I will post screens as soon as possible but without a team, its not possible.

Nice website.

Don't worry they are two way different mods. Besides the leader of the team created this mod ages ago as a hl2 addon but was never released.I will post screens as soon as possible but without a team, its not possible.

any older media then? I'd love to see where you guys are going with this.

Yes no problem just head to are forum the the mod lead would be more then welcome to post some old screens for you if you ask nicely:D .

Yeah sorry, I was only joking:)

Just making sure:p . If any of you guys can help out or know anyone who can just go to the fourm it would mean alot.

Back